Part - 9 Farewell and Plan

Singhania's Mention.

Ahaan : dudy ready??

Abhiraj was reading his book.

Ahaan : dudy you didn't get ready till now? We are getting late.
Abhiraj : I am not going Ahaan.
Ahaan : what? Why bhai. Come on lets go.
Abhiraj : I dont feel well Ahaan i'll take some rest.
Ahaan : but dudy....
Abhiraj : you go and enjoy.
Ahaan : but dudy.
Abhiraj : Go! And enjoy. (Rub Ahaan head)
Ahaan : dudy don't spoil my hair. Btw how I am looking?
Abhiraj : dashing as always. Now go.

Ahaan hug his brother and leaves.

At Party.
Everyone is enjoying and vibing on music. Then Ahaan came.

Everyone is looking at him

Everyone is looking at him. How handsome is he looking in this outfit. He walks through everyone to his friends table.

His friend : hey handsome.
Ahaan : tell me something which I don't know.😏😏
Another friend : yeah he knows very well what is he doing.
His friend : every girl in this party looking at him.
Another friend : but whome you are looking for Ahaan?
Ahaan : who me? No I am not looking for anyone.
His friend : yeah we know right? (Highfive to another friend)
Ahaan : shut up guys. I'll grab some drink wait.
His friend : yeah plz.

Ahaan went to drink corner to take some drinks for him and his friends but as always some girls came and start flirting with him. He was just ignoring them by humming on there comments or Questions. Ahaan takes their drinks and went back to his table and here.... Sana and Tania enters in venue.

 Sana and Tania enters in venue

(Tania's Outfit)

(Sana's outfit)

Ahaan was just looking at them or just Sana ??? 🤭🤭 anyway.

Tania and Sana enters in venue with the most beautiful looks and attires. Every boy us looking at them. But they are not. They both went to a table and sat there. Both started looking around at the venue.

Tania : you want anything?
Sana : no thank you.
Tania : ok wait here i'll be right back i'll grab something to drink.

Tania went to drinks counter.

Ahaan was just looking at them. When he saw Tania walks towards the drinks counter and leave sana behind. He walks towards her with smirk on his face. Sana was looking around.

Sana : where is Abhiraj sir? He didn't came yet or i am not able to see him. (thinking).
Ahaan : looking for me? (Stand behind her)

Sana turns Ahaan shocked just looking at her face.

Sana : no of course not. Why would I look for you? (Tuck her hair behind her ear)
Ahaan : yeah (Looks away) why would you? (Whispers so sana can't listen it)
Sana : what?
Ahaan : nothing. 🙂 looking Pulchritudinous. (Means beautiful, gorgeous etc)
Sana : what?? Ahaan could you just behave in party i dont want to fight here please.
Ahaan : I didn't say something wrong. (Innocent)
Sana : that pulchrition..
Ahaan : 🤭🤭 its Pulchritudinous.
Sana : yeah that I know its means something bad so please.
Ahaan : no it's not. It means---
Tania : you again. Seriously leave her alone Ahaan please.

Tania gives drink to Sana.

Sana : thank you Tania.
Tania : welcome sweetheart. What .
Ahaan : nothing (shrug his shoulders)
Tania : so leave.
Ahaan : oh! Ok.
Tania : thank you. 🙂😐

Ahaan went.

Ahaan's friend : what happened?
Friend 2 : why did you came back? Go and have fun.
Friend 1 : yeah you just went without saying anything now why you came back.
Friend : because he got rejected. 😆😆

Both laughing. Ahaan glared at them. After seeing Ahaan they stop laughing.

Ahaan : rejected and me. Never! (thinking) why is she looking around?
Friend : lets dance na come.

Ahaan friends went on dance floor and start dancing. They are asking Ahaan to join but his eyes is on Sana that why is she looking at the entrance door again and again. Ahaan Friend grab him for dancing and take him om dance floor. He is also dancing now.

Tania : wo ho~~~ yeah. Lets go sana let's dance. (Grab her hand)
Sana : no no pleace you go.
Tania : come na.
Sana : no you go pleace and enjoy.
Tania : ok i am going.

Tania went for dance and she start dancing. Everyone is enjoying and vibing but sana is waiting for Abhiraj. When she sees he didn't come yet she walks towards the entrance door.

Ahaan : huh? Where is she going?

(Walks behind her)

Sana : where is he?
Ahaan : here.
Sana : huh? You.
Ahaan : yes me. I am here then why are you looking at door again n again.
Sana : its none of your concern.
Ahaan : really i mean who is more handsome then me for whome you are waiting.
Sana : (sigh) no one.

Sana just Walks pass him but Ahaan grab her hand, turn and pull her towards him and grab her waist by his both hands. (Sana shocked Ahaan rocked👌🏻👌🏻)

Sana : wh-- what are you thinking you are doing? (shocked)
Ahaan : what do you think i am doing.😏😏.
Sana : leave me Ahaan.
Ahaan : oh you just take my name rather then ostrich.
(Sana wiggling in his arms)
Ahaan : stop wiggling.
Sana : then leave me!
Ahaan : first tell me who are you waiting for?
Sana : shut up.
Ahaan : fine then wiggle as much as you want. I am not going to leave you till you tell me.

Sana wiggles more. Ahaan is just looking at her with smirk on his face the way she is wiggling in his arms. Somewhere he is enjoying to seeing her struggling. Sana is getting irritated from him. She saw Abhiraj and stop wiggling in Ahaan's arms and Abhirna just walk through them into the venue.

Ahaan : what happened?

Ahaan saw her face that she is looking behind him he turns and saw no one was there. By turning back his head his grip is losing so sana get her chance to leave from his arms. She leaves and walks inside the venue.

Ahaan : huh ? Already leaving. Wait for me. (Walks behind her in the venue)

Thank you for reading till here please share your thoughts about this episode and also about the story that you liking it or not.

Love you guys....
❤️❤️❤️