Part - 6 what they gonna think?

Ahaan just open the door without thinking twice. Agatha and Abhiraj was standing there and looks at Ahaan first then they turn their glare towards Sana. After looking at them Sana came towards them.

Agatha : what is happening here and why are you like this Ahaan?

Before Ahaan could say something Abhiraj speaks.

Abhiraj : leave it grandma. Sana, Rakesh (peon) told me that your are coming. Thank you for your help. 😇😇
Sana : no problem sir.
Abhiraj : my driver will drop you.
Sana : no, no sir please don't bother i'll go by myself.
Abhiraj : sure?
Sana : yes sir sure. Thank you 😇😇

Sana left while glaring at Ahaan.

Agatha : now tell me what happened between you to?
Ahaan : nothing grandma.
Agatha: stop lieing now tell me. You like her or she like you.
Abhiraj : both hates each other.
Ahaan : yes exactly.
Agatha : really?
Ahaan and Abhiraj nodded.
Agatha : but she is sweet girl. If any one of you wanna date her its ok from my side.
Abhiraj : grandma you take your medicines now go and rest.
Agatha : yeah like always. Whenever i talk about dating you guys always ignore the topic. I am getting old and old day by day. Think about it. I want to play with my great grand sons.
Abhiraj : grandma rest.
Agatha : never listens to me.

With this comment she walks away with sad and annoying face. Abhiraj and Ahaan smiles.

Abhiraj : now books.
Ahaan : yeah! Here (he picks the books from side of the study table and gives to Abhiraj)

Actually what happed. When he was standing behind sana he saw the books on the table and understands the whole situation that she came in his room by mistake but as he likes to tease her and he don't want to loose this chance to tease her. He saw sana shut her eyes and even cover her eyes with her hand. He grab the books and hide it on the side of table.

Ahaan : how do you know?
Abhiraj : I know my brother very well.
Stop teasing her Ahaan she is not like other girls.
Ahaan : I know dudy she is not like that other girls who like to flirt with me all the time but I just like her reactions. She always fights back.
Abhiraj : but Ahaan-----
Ahaan : i will attend you lecture later ok dudy i need to wear something now enough of showing my body.

With this he close his door and Abhiraj walks to his room.

Sana cane back to there apartment where Tania is waiting for her. When she saw Sana. Tania start asking questions like where is she and why is she late? Sana told her everything except the Ahaan incident that she saw him half naked. Tania was listening to Sana very carefully.

Meanwhile Abhiraj on call.

Abhiraj : great guys you did amazing as always. Yeah i know i have a meeting with him next month at XYZ club. Waiting for this opportunity and its takes so much time but now Finally its gonna happen. 😏😏 send me the rest of the information i'll check it up. And i have already meeted Mr Peter that deal is cracked. Send the parcels to him till tomorrow.
Servant : yes sir work will be done.
Abhiraj : good i need Mr Peter's file in my hand tomorrow after the work done.
Servant : rojer sir.

After this Abhiraj ended the call.

Next to next day in college.
Everyone is roaming around. Their is new news is going around. News is about fairwell. 3rd year students are gonna give a party to 1st year students. That means Sana and Tania will be the part of that party and Ahaan also as 3rd year student.

Tania : Finally college party is happening i am super excited what i am gonna wear i want to shop o dint have cloths.
Sana : really? Your closet is full of cloths.
Tania : yeah but that dresses is already wear so i need a new one. So shopping time.
Sana : hmm..
Tania : so dul reaction.
Sana : you know clearly that I don't like parties.
Tania : its our college party you gonna love this.
Sana : yeah yeah you always said this for every party.
Tania : ok lets go we are running late for class.

Sana nodded and they went towards the class. After college they came back to apartment. Sana got a call from unknown number then she picked up.

Sana : yes?
??? : where are you guys and where are the reports.
Sana : we will send you as soon as possible right now we don't collect enough information.
??? :  you didn't
Sana : sorry ?
??? : in next one hour right in front of me.

With this sentence the person ended the call.

I think now everyone gets the idea of mafia and the spy right? But wait you don't have any idea about the future so lets just wait and watch. In future so many twists and turns are gonna came which i granted its gonna make the readers shocked and blow your mind so please stay tuned for the next part.

Thank you for your time and reading. If it's possible do comment your thoughts and vote please. Your comments will motivates me to write more.

Love you....
❤️❤️❤️