Part - 5 Ahaan's Room

Sana saw him suddenly he looked up and saw her. She realizes Ahaan is half naked so she turn back and shut her eyes also cover it with her hands.

Ahaan Pov...
I was taking my shower after heavy gym section. As always I cover my lower body with towel and cleaning my wet hair with hand towel and walks our from bathroom. When I look up to my study table I saw Sana in my room. She was looking at me with shock face. Her face turned red like strawberries. After realizing that I was also looking at her. She quickly turn her back to me and cover her eyes with her hand. So cute she is.😍😍 i looked at my body. (Thinks) My body don't look that bad that she turns her back to me. I smirk and start walking towards her.

Sana Pov...
Oh god!! Oh god!! I just saw Ahaan without his clothes. He was lookimg at me i don't know what to do now so i just turn my back to him. What will he thinks about me. That i am watching at his body. No i am not.

(Her mind - but you are looking at him. No?) Sana - Shit!! He is roaming around naked (Her mind - no sweetie he is half naked.) Suddenly i hear his footsteps oh god is he walking towardd me. No no pleace someone help me. (Her mind - he is almost behind you.) Sana - shut up. (Her Mind - ok fine enjoy.)

Ahaan : what ??
Sana : did i said shut up so loud that he can hear it.(Thinks)
Ahaan : I didn't even said a single word yet and you said shut up.

He was right behind me Oh god he was talking to me and I can feel his breathes right behind my left ear. I turn my face little bit on right side so i can't feel his breath. But on my action he also puts his face on my right side. This stupid ostrich.

Ahaan : say something and why are you turning your face? Why shut up?
Sana : no no it was not for you.
Ahaan : then. I think we are the only one here so...
Sana : sorry I came into your room by mistake. I should take my leave. (Nervous smile)

Sana slide towards right but Ahaan puts his strong arm on her right side of the table and block her way. After this action Sana open her eyes and looks at his arm on her right side without moving her head.

Ahaan : what are you doing here?
Sana : I need to go (slides to left side)

Ahaan block her from left side as well. Sana stunned on her position and she don't know what to do. But one she does that she didn't turn her face towards hum.

Ahaan : now answer.
Sana : I just want to give this books to Abhiraj sir. He forgot this books in class.
Ahaan : and who gives you permission to come upstairs and also walks inside MY ROOM.
Sana : Agatha mam told me to give this books to Abhiraj sir i was trying to leave this books in living room but she told me to go upstairs into Abhiraj sir's room. I don't know this was your room i came here by mistake.
Ahaan : okay (Walks back from Sana and start laughing)

Sana turns towards him and saw him laughing.

Sana : what? Why are you laughing?
Ahaan : on your fake story.
Sana : what fake?
Ahaan : yeah.. you just want to talk to me and that why you came here, in my room.
Sana : stop imagining things. I have his books.
Ahaan : oh really, where?
Sana : here (she turns and saw books are not on the table) I have put the books here.
Ahaan : then who took them. (Being smart 😏😏🤨
Sana : I----
Ahaan : stop justifying yourself miss hippo just except it that you are here to get my attention back as I am not talking to you since one month. And you got cherry on cake moment to see me like this. Super hot 🔥🔥
Sana : Mr Ostrich Singhania firstly i am not looking at your body and i dont like to see this kind of view at all, now Secondly don't you dare to call me with that name again and or other wise..

Ahaan suddenly walks towards her and grab her waist and pull her. Sana shocked.

Ahaan : otherwise?? (Turn his right ear towards her face) yeah i am listening.
Sana : otherwise.... ah!!!!

Sana shouted in his ear. Ahaan quickly leave her and walk back while covering his right ear.

Ahaan : ah.. you are---
Sana : look Mr Ostrich. I am not here for you and stop assuming things in your head may be other girls are dying to have you. I am not a part from that stupid girls. Just get this thing in your over thinking head.

Ahaan is just adoring her angry face with small smile on his face.

Sana : I am shouting at you and you are smiling. Unbelievable.
Ahaan : yes I am actually.

Before Sana could say something the door knocked. Ahaan went and open it. Agatha and Abhiraj was standing there. They look at Ahaan and then Sana.

Oops... what kind of thoughts They gonna have after watching them in this situation. 🤭🤭. Lets figure out in next chapter together.

Thank you for reading this chapter. If you like this story then do comment your thoughts about it. As this is My 1st story. So i do need my readers feedback.

Love you all...
❤️❤️❤️