Part - 4 Wrong Room

Its been a month that Ahaan and Sana didn't bother each other or even didn't look at each other after that conversation in class.

Sana was in college after classes she was about to leave but then she saw books on the teacher's table and that books belongs to Abhiraj sir. She thinks may be he left that books on the table for some reason when she was about to leave the room suddenly a peon came running into the class. Sana stand side of the door.

Peon : here is the books he forget. What are you doing here?
Sana : I was about to go but you are running to come here so i moved in.
Peon : okay, by any chance Mr. Abhiraj is your professor?
Sana : yes he Is our Maths teacher.
Peon : thank god. Could you plz help me.
Sana : about what?
Peon : he forgots his books here and he called me to bring this book to him at his place. Could you plz do this work it will be a very big favor on me.
Sana : sorry sir but i dont know his place.
Peon : here (Gives her his address).
Sana : but----
Peon : please help me i have some emergency at my home so i have to go.
Sana : okay i'll do it.

After this the Peon gives the books to Sana and he walks out from the class. Sana puts that books into her bag and walks to her professor's place.

After half an hour of walking she reached the place. His house is amazing. House? Or mention? Sana was looking at his mention in disbelief like I he have this mention then why is he works in university as professor. While having this thoughts she enters his place.

She walks inside

She walks inside. She enters in living room and start looking around. Suddenly she hears someone's voice.

???- what are you doing here?

Sana turns and saw one old lady who is looking at her with curiosity in her eyes.

Sana : good afternoon mam I am Sana. Actually i can here----
Old lady : we don't need any credit card.
Sana : no mam I----
Old lady : even any kind of insurance.
Sana : no mam I just came here to---
Old lady : no credit card no insurance then who are you? And how can you enter in our house get out.
Sana : mam that is what i am trying to say i am here to meet Mr Abhiraj sir.
Old lady : Abhiraj????
Sana : yes mam.

When that old lady hear Abhiraj's name she starts to observe Sana from up to down and right to left. Sana was totally confused like what is she doing?

Old lady : okay fine. Why do you wanna meet my grandson Abhiraj?
Sana : grandson?
Old lady : yes he is my grandson.

 Why do you wanna meet my grandson Abhiraj?Sana : grandson?Old lady : yes he is my grandson

Sana : oh nice to meet you mam. I am sana. I am his----
Old lady : Nice to meet you i am Agatha Singhania. Abhiraj's grandmother and you are his girlfriend right?
Sana : NO! Mam no I am not.
Agatha : then?
Sana : i am his student and came here to return some books to him because he forgot the books in class so peon have some emergency so he asked me to do it.
Agatha : that's it?? (Side eye)
Sana : yes mam.
Agatha : okay his room is upstairs on left.
Sana : i'll just put this on table when he came he will take it.
Agatha : no go and give him his books he must be in his room.
Sana : but mam---
Agatha : just go. Go ×5 (pushing Sana towards the stairs)

Sana don't have any other choice so she walks to Abhiraj's room and knocks on the door but no one replies so after some wait she opens the door and enters in room she saw a beautiful modern bed room but the walls are full of girls pictures. She gulp and looks around. She saw some dumbles on the floor as well.

Sana : I dont know Abhiraj sir have a room like this. And walls full of girls. Why do i even care. Sana just put the books on the table and get out from here. (Thinks)

Sana walks towards the study table and saw the table is full messed up. She thinks Abhiraj sir is not like that he always puts his things in arranged manner but here. Then her gaze turns on the photo frame and she saw the picture of Ahaan. Then she realizes this room belongs to Ahaan not to Abhiraj sir. She remembers that Ahaan is brother of Abhiraj sir. How can she forgot this. She hit her head with her palm.

Sana : before Ahaan will come run away.

With this thought she turn away and about to run but she saw Ahaan coming out from bathroom after taking a shower. He has towel on his waist and his upper body is naked. He is cleaning his hair with the help of towel and he was looking down. Sana saw him and suddenly he turn his face to look up and saw Sana. 😏😏

 😏😏

(Ignore the face)(Uff such a hotie - hotie😂😂)

(Ignore the face)
(Uff such a hotie - hotie😂😂)

Thats it for today... i hope you like this chapter and enjoyed reading. Now think what is gonna happen in next chapter. Till then.... have a great day.

Love you guys....
❤️❤️❤️