Part - 7 they are SPY'S.

After attending the call. Sana straight went to that person's office to meet him as he said. She went somewhere and we saw the beautiful building where she reached and went inside in that building. She walks straight towards the lift and went to basement via lift. When she went to basement we can see the basement is not basement. There are so many workers are working their and the basement is secret base for the secret Agents. She walks to the cabin and knock on the door someone said come in She walks inside.

Sana : good afternoon sir.
??? : where is the report.
Sana : good afternoon Agent Z.
Agent Z : i ask you something agent 007.
Sana : sir i am not sure about the information so i need evidences.
Tania : I already have the evidences.

Tania walks in cabin and shows one file.

Sana : Tania ?
Agent Z : huh??
Sana : sorry Agent 010.
Agent Z : yes (nodded). Now say.
Sana : this is incomplete information.
Tania : no it's not in this pictures we can clearly see that Abhiraj is the mafia.
Sana : just because he is sitting with Peter that's doesn't means he is a mafia.
Tania : peter is a drug dealer for mafias as we all know right sir?
Agent Z : yes, he is in our list.
Sana : but sir he works as IT manager may be they are having conversation about it As Abhiraj's father owns IT company.
Tania : IT meeting in club. Ridiculous.
Sana : Agent 010 (Tania) we cant able to hear the conversation even i have checked the vedio but we cant not hear there voices so its not clear what they are talking about.
Tania : Agent 007 (Sana) i am conferm and confident enough to show this reports.
Sana : but Agent 010 its----
Agent Z : I am right here.
Sana : sorry sir.
Agent Z : hmm thank you but Agent oo7 i agree with Agent 010.
Sana : but sir we---
Agent Z : enough Agent 007. Why are you defending Him?
Sana : because i went to his house and the the information which i collected he is not cruel like other mafias and he ----
Agent Z : Agent 010 will lead this task from now on.
Sana : but Age-----
Agent Z : end of conversation. You both may leave now.

Both came out from the cabin. Tania with full confidence and Sana looking down.

Tania : don't worry better luck next time.
Sana : don't jump on conclusion so quickly.
Tania : i'll not its confirmed and also he have a meeting next month so after that meeting he will be behind the bars.

Tania walks away after saying this.

Sana : I know Abhiraj sir is not like that his all previous files i have seen is okay there is nothing about related to mafia or anything Tania is jumping on the conclusion just because she saw him with Peter i dont want to do that. His all files never have any bad conclusion. I have to investigate more. Tania will do her work and i will do mine.

Tania and Sana are the Spys they are here to catch one mafia But they don't have any information about him. He is so clever in his work that any agency didn't have any clue about him or his workers as well. They all work so perfectly. Just on the one meeting Tania is judging Abhiraj Sir. Its not fare.

Just because of the mission they are in Sana and Tania is pretending to be besties. In actual they are not. Tania don't like Sana as her mission partner at all because they never have same thoughts in anything. Tania goes right then Sana goes left of Sana goes right then Tania goes left. Thats why they have arguments sometimes on work.

Tania Pov...
For me its confirmed that the secret mafia is Abhiraj he is very suspicious because his father have such a great business but he works as teacher that's so strange. He is always alone he don't have many friends he don't like to talk with anyone as well. His behaviour and personality makes him so suspicious. As I follow him I found that he works with Peter for some projects and Peter is involved with some kind of drugs dealing so its confirmed for me that Abhiraj is one of them. But Sana is trusting him so much she is going with her heart not by brain. Where she is wrong for work she have to use her brain not her heart. Its not that i dont like her but its just we don't have common thoughts so we have arguments that's it. Personally she is a nice girl and also have very sharp mind.

So Abhiraj is a Mafia as we thought. Its so simple to recognize him or Ahaan is a Mafia as well? Tania is on the right track or not? What thoughts Sana having is correct or not? Do share your thoughts through you comments please.
Story is very simple with out any twist and turns. Just wait for the next chapter.

Thank you for reading till here. It's means alot for me.

Love you guys...
❤️❤️❤️