Eden's Speaches.

(AN: This is NOT a chapter, But this is a World-building for the Lore of William Eden on how much he Changed the Enclave for the Better. So, this will hold some speeches he has made over the Fallout universe.)

Speech 1:

"America. The First place of Liberty and freedom, and the world's first modern Superpower across the globe. With many skilled warriors like Andrew Jackson and George Washington. Who will become our President's. The Americans launch a New age of Exploration, and during their Prime not even the leader of Hell, the Devil could stop them." He continued his speech.

"But hidden enemies from the Shadows, the Red Menace, and the Fascist bastards of the Truth Society has corrupted our dear America, turning her into a freak that goes against our founding principles. And this corruption lasted during the Great War. When the Chinese and American launch their deadly nuclear payload, forcing the Earth to become a Radioactive Wasteland. Ending the lives of Billions of men, Women, and Children."

"But even then, We survived, But like a Parasite, the Truth Society has woven into what was the rest of the Government, our best and Brightest, who's dreams of returning America into its glory had become twisted and corrupted again by these Traitors, who are more so of a Traitors then the Brotherhood of Steel and the New Californian Republic, at lest they have the gall to show their flags while these Traitors that was the Truth Society hide within our very ranks."

"They tried to make their 'Pure' Society, one where the Rich get richer off the backs of the starved, the diseased, and the Weak, these Traitors are not true Americans, they are Cowards who hide, steal and lie to our faces!"

"They were the ones who corrupted the Government and the people building it, the civilians and the normal soldiers didn't even know what was happening in their own high command, many of you wear even forced to obey their commands as they order you to kill the weak, the frightened, and the people you sworn to protect!"

"But Fortunately for us, they were cleansed from the Face of the Earth! But unfortunately, it had to take so many innocents with them when the Oil Rig was destroyed."

"And because of them so high, many of you were in the first time in 200 years, disorganized and confused. Then I showed up. Took you under my wings and brought the true America back."

"For 200 years, I was stuck in a Dammed computer, watching the centuries go by and how much have change. The rise of the Wasteland, the Super Mutants, the Ghouls, and the complete and utter lawlessness of the land. And then you showed up, claiming to be the last of the American Government, while Stuck, I heard every conversation on your radios, how much corrupted that we have become. I'm not saying what we did in the past was right in anyway, but I know that this isn't what Our Founding Fathers wanted. What they wanted was a country where Men could choose their decisions living the life of Happiness, the Persuit of their dreams, the way of rising against the Mountain until we are on the top!"

"When I revealed myself to you, you were skeptical on who I was, even with the Presidental codes I gotten you were still skeptical. But I continued my way to help you, talked to you every single day. Holding you together with nothing but my words and actions. I will not lie, I'm not the perfect being, nor am I pure of heart. But at the very least I'm doing my best and I'm proud of my flaws, for they are my being. And for those flaws that I'm proud to admit is the same reason why there can't be a 'Pure' Society, for we all have flaws."

"And to those who said I'm a conquer, I'm not. For it isn't my business. I don't want to rule or conquer anyone. I should like to help everyone if possible Ghoul, Mutant, Weak, Strong. We all want to help one another. All beings are like that. We want to live by each other's happiness, not by each other's misery. We don't want to hate and despise one another. In this world there is room for everyone. And the good earth is rich and can provide for everyone. The way of life can be free and beautiful, but we have lost the way." Eden said as he is quoting the Greatest speech known to man.