NUKA-outta here!

(William POV)

"Okay, so what's the plan?" I asked my HIGHCOM, as well as several commanders.

The Enclave and the Nuka Raiders have been in all-out braw within the Commonwealth, with some of them attacking Villages and twos just outside our control. Thankfully, we manage to repeal their attacks. But they are getting bold. To stop it entirely, we made a plan to strike right at their heart in Nuka-World.

Alexander spoke up. "Well, Mr. President, our special operations have managed to get into the Raiders base. However, they can't do anything but recon until we launch the Assault." He stated.

"And how do we do that? Nuka-World is a Fortress, and don't forget that they have their own Liberty Prime mech, but this one's finished." McGann asked.

"Well, what are we going to do? Just charge in like we're Brotherhood of Steel with NCR tactics?" Commander Jousha Grimm asked rhetorically. However, that piqued my interest and realized what he just said.

"Actually, we'll do just that." I said out loud.

There was silence as all of the attention was drawn on the computer I was in. All were shocked by my acceptance of such a risky plan.

"Mr. President, I think being in a computer for 200 years has finally gotten into your head." Ward said with respect in his tone. "We can't charge in there without a plan. We need something decisive."

"Ward, no plan can survive First Contact." I reminded him. "While I do agree with some of your worries, did you forget that we have a Fortress City with Power Amor that rivals Liberty Prime itself?" I asked.

All of a sudden, they realize what I was saying.

"Of course." Dr. Autumn Senior started. "Those Power Armor are a tough nut to crack. It has taken 400 Fifty Cals just to make it pierce. While aiming for the joins is a weakness, the speed of the Power Armor there can make it more than a match."

"But aren't they bigger than the normal human?" Nate asked to which Autumn nodded.

"Yes. But with our technical knowledge, we might reverse engineered many of the points of interest of the armor." Autumn said. "We are already in production of the reverse engineering. But with the support of the president, we might have a chance." He added.

I nodded. "You can continue this, Dr. But make sure the Raiders focus on them."

Autumn nodded as he turned to leave, I looked back to my high command and sighed before turning to our newest board member. "How are the Synth Des?"

"They're doing fine, Mr. President." Desdemona spoke with a tone of confidence. "Thanks to you, many of the Synths have a free life. However, there were some discussions about having a new Synth that holds your conscience. That is still being processed in the least." She added.

I nodded into why. "Still, Nuka-World has to be taken, and unless someone can have another plan in motion, a full-frontal Assault is the only option right now." I said to them.

________________________________________________________________________________

(Third Person)

Captain John Quinn looked at the plan, he was the leader of the 4th Power Armor division. The fact it says division and not squad is that of the Enclave recruitment of the Wastelanders and the Training they received thanks to many drill sergeants. The best coming from none other than Dornan himself. However, Dornan's was preserved for another branch for the Enclave's military, but until the Navy is back up and running again, that's nowhere happening, but they are training, and the recruits are adapting, and they have manpower. So that's good in his book.