Sudden Events

A couple of weeks have passed, and Nate, through his interactions and efforts, has managed to forge friendships within the Minutemen and various settlements across the Commonwealth. His genuine desire to help and the Enclave's covert support have made him a respected figure in the region.

Nate has played a crucial role in assisting settlements with their problems, ranging from fending off raider attacks to dealing with local wildlife threats. His efforts have strengthened the Enclave's position indirectly, as the settlements appreciate the aid they've received. and giving the fact that many people trust Nate and the Enclave having Nate on their side, this could heighten Enclave popularity here. All the While not having the infamy they had on the West Coast affecting them here.

During this time, Nate has also gathered valuable information about the Commonwealth's dynamics, potential allies, and notable figures. The groundwork laid by his interactions will prove beneficial as the Enclave plans its next moves in the region.

"/hey Commander./" A soldier of the Enclave started to say.

"What is it Private?" Nate asked as he was in his personal room of the Castle, the Minutemen's HQ.

"/We received a message from the President. He wants you to gather intel on a faction called the Railroad. They seem to be working against our interests, and we need more information on their activities./" The soldier reported.

"So, eliminate them if they are a threat, or let them join us after some diplomacy?" Nate asks.

"/that is correct Commander./" The soldier states.

Nate nodded. "I'll get on it. I've built some trust with the Minutemen, and they might help us in this operation."

"/That's alright Commander. But remember, try diplomacy first. After all, the President wants to unite the Wasteland, not destroy it./" The soldier states before shutting off the communications.

Nate sighed and headed out to engage in diplomatic discussions with the potentially hostile factions, hoping to find peaceful solutions.

"Hey Sargent!" A minuteman Private greeted Nate. "Where are you going, gonna talk to the General again?" He asks.

"Yeah, gotta keep the lines of communication open. Diplomacy over destruction, that's the plan." Nate responded with a nod.

"Alright Sarge, just remember you proved yourself by helping us with that Gunner Problem." The Private said as Nate continues his travel to talk to the General. 

Nate enters the Castle to see General McGann, the leader of the Minutemen. And he is alone in his office in the Castle. Nate went to McGann with a knowing look on his face, one the McGann knows.

"So, the President has a mission for you, yes?" McGann asks Nate.

"Yes, General. in a possible term of Alliance between you, the Settlers, and the Enclave. Eden put me here to discuss potential alliances and ensure a peaceful path forward. Though he admits he will get his hands dirty." Nate explained.

"I know that, if it wasn't for the personal invite that you brought me I wouldn't have believed it." McGann said as he and Nate remember Eden talking to McGann and what he wants to do. "But I'm very glad the man wants us to train his militia, and want us within this Organization of his, but rebuilding a nation can take a toll." 

"Eden knows that, and remember, he wants the Minutemen to do what have they done before, but with the equipment that the Wasteland has." Nate told McGann.

"That's reassuring to hear. We'll continue to stand for the people of the Commonwealth, and if the Enclave is committed to the same goals, then we can find common ground," McGann stated. "So, what are you going to tell me if you are so here?" He asks.