William Henry Eden bio

Looks: (later in human form and on the Screens like Mr. House) (wings Represent that he is in a computer and symbolizes the eagle in his mind while the book represents knowledge)

 House) (wings Represent that he is in a computer and symbolizes the eagle in his mind while the book represents knowledge)

Personality: to his allies and friends) Poliete, charismatic, humorous, lucky. to neutrals) persuasive, passionate, encouraging and even remorseful and sad. to his enemies) Determined, Calculating, and a MASSIVE THREAT to those who piss him off.

Likes; Rebuilding America the Right way, helping the Wastelanders, the Enclave (His version/Reformist) and fighting for liberty.

Dislikes: discrimination, slavery, the NCR, the Enclave (Purist/Fascist) The true Society, Communism, brotherhood, Cannibals and Tunnelers.

Greatest fears: America being destroyed again failing to make his promise.

Level: 199

Strength: 9/10 (when he gets his synth body.)

Perception: 7/10

Endurance: 10/10

Charisma:8/10

Intelligence 9/10

Agility: 6/10 (boost over time)

Luck: 7/10

(The reason why I have a one to ten is to actually is to just simplify it. like 1 is ten and 10 is 100)

Short bio: William was a normal/new Fallout player that was sent into the Fallout universe as John Henry Eden. While he has limited lore interactions of Fallout itself, that doesn't mean he knows where all the locations are at and knows some of the factions that inhabit the world of Fallout and their locations, mainly because of OWBs. Knowing all the locations that are invaluable to his goals might give the edge to the enclave and the U.S. as a whole, and maybe bring the right America back. not what Richardson or other fellows of his party has done.

His theme #1

#2

Enclave Theme: (this is just the best one until America is Back, then it'll go back to Star-Spangled Banner)

(If you think I would put the units or equipment in the next chapters, I won't. Why? well, that just ruin the surprise I have in the future. for now, they are the usual Enclave until I Say so.)