Ava smiled at him and then looked at his shaft. "May I?" she asked with dry voice.

Dave nodded.

With eyes still glued to the action in front of them, Ava put Dave's manhood inside her mouth and played with it with her tongue and lips.

Dave gulped and hissed. The scene and the sensation were just too much. Ava kneaded his sac gently, added more ecstasy to the already overflowed thrill.

Tony's hump on Mia's face soon turned into rams. He held her head firmly as his hips move to and fro violently. Then, with a grunt, he pushed his way in one last time and kept it inside.

With Dave's rod in her mouth, Ava whined. She saw Tony's sac twitched, pumping his seed, and his rod throbbed, delivering it straight into Mia's mouth.

"Av ...," Dave called her gently.

Ava knew his cue. Quickly her fingers jabbed his perineum.

Feeling the pressure on that area, Dave released his coming. His rod twitched inside Ava's mouth.

Mia suddenly stood up, smiled at Ava and walked toward her.

Ava was startled, but quickly realized what she wanted to do. Still blocking Dave's seed, while still firmly clung to his rod, she glared at Mia and shook her head.

Towering in front of Ava, Mia smiled, then bent down, catching Ava's face and turned it to face hers.

Ava's mouth got dislodged off Dave's shaft. "No! No! No!" she protested. It was futile. Mia French kissed her.

The moment man's scent and flavor entered Ava's mouth, she forgot everything. She returned Mia's favor, her tongue wrestled with hers, her lips engaged with hers as Tony's liquid flowed down into Ava's mouth. Ava could only whimper as her body got relaxed and tensed at the same times.

"Feeling better now?" Mia asked a few seconds later.

"But this is Tony's ....!"

"Men's seed are the same, whoever the man is!" Mia cut her protest coyly, "Remember the first time you had it from your boss?"

Ava felt her face heated up. "Shut up!" she barked, threw her gaze away in her effort to hide her smile.

"Now, let me continue with Tony!" Mia said, kissed her cheek, and walked back toward Tony, who was already sitting at the edge of the bed, panting. Mia kneeled between his leg and began kissing his crotch area.

"You're sexy, you know that?" Dave mocked Ava, bent toward her and whispering on her ear.

"Shut up!"

"How's the taste?" Dave continued.

"Shut the eff up!" Ava barked, but tried to kept her smile off.

Dave took her chin and turned her face toward him, then gently kissed her. He could taste a trace of man's seed in her mouth.

"It only makes me feels hot!" Ava finally replied softly a few seconds later.

Tony's moan attract their attention. he was laying on his back on the mattress as Mia kissed his chest and her hand massaged his semi-hard rod.

"Are you jealous?" Ava suddenly mumbled.

Dave shrugged. "Uh not really," he replied, "you?"

Ava shook her head slowly.

Mia stopped kneading Tony's rod, then sat on it. She then rubbed it on her love lips.

"But they make me excited," she added suddenly.

"Yeah," Dave mumbled, "I feel uncomfortable as well!"

Mia slid Tony inside her love tunnel and pumped her body along his shaft.

"Let's comfort ourselves!" Ava said.

"How?"

Ava stood up. "Sit here!" she said, tapping the chair.

Dave sat down.

"No towel!"

Dave removed the towel.

Ava smiled. She faced the bed and slowly began to sat on Dave lap.

Dave read the cue. He directed his shaft.

Ava sighed when the top of his rod touched her opening. She stopped for a second, then continued pushed down, produced a long loud sigh as Dave slid inside her.

Touch down.

Finding something to cling to, her Kegel kneaded him happily.

"Better?" Ava mumbled.

"Not really," Dave replied.

Ava lifted her body a bit and pushed it back down. "How about now?" she asked as she repeated her motion.

"Uh ..., Better now!" Dave said.

"Yeah, me too!" sighed Ava.

Dave reached forward to Ava's love button and fiddled it.

Ava moaned. "Dave! Oh ...!" She reached down to hold her hand, but let him did it.

Mia moaned loudly and fell on Tony's chest.

"She came?" Dave asked.

Ava didn't answer. Instead, her pumping suddenly turned jerky.

Dave felt her liquid overflew out of her tunnel, smearing his rod. "Av ...!" he called with trembling voice.

Still shivering, Ava reached down, beyond his sac, and force her fingers to apply the pressure.

Dave grunted.

"Let me catch my breath!" Mia protested.

Ava saw Tony kneeled behind Mia, who was laying on her belly, then lifted her hips to match his height.

Mia moaned when Tony resumed ramming her love tunnel, this time from behind. "I won't be long!" Tony shouted.

Dave kissed Ava's back .

"Dave ...," Ava mumbled.

"Uh huh?"

"I come again!" With that, Ava howled.

Tony took his shaft out, shook it vigorously on top of her, then sprayed his seed on her lower back.

"He comes!" Ava hissed. She stopped moving.

"You want to take it?" Dave asked.

Ava didn't answer. A second later, she whispered, "May I?"

"Go!" Dave commanded.

Ava stood up and climbed the bed. She then licked the pearly strings that were scattered on Mia's lower back. Tony was still kneeling behind Mia, still shaking his rod, pumping the last few drops.

Dave shook his rod gently as he watched Ava cleaned up Mia. Then his gaze met up with Mia's who was smiling at him coyly.

Dave walked toward the bed, climbed it, then kneeled and sat on his calf in front of Mia.

***