Quick Clutch

Traffic light went red. Tony stopped the car and shifted the gear to neutral. His hand than moved from the drive stick to Mia's exposed knee.

"Your hand is hot," Mia mumbled, still busy with her phone.

"Oh, really?" Tony commented.

Traffic light turned green. Tony move the stick to Drive, realigned his hard-on stick, and then back to Mia's leg, inches higher up.

Mia smiled at her phone. "Gosh, Tony, you are already fully recovered?" she mocked him.

"Yeah, April's show was too much for me," Tony mumbled with eyes fully concentrated at the traffic. Then, his hand moved slowly up until it reach at the joint between her two legs. "And I think it was too much for you, too," he said as he explored that area.

Mia sighed softly as Tony fiddled her, but she kept herself busy with the phone.  "Yeah," she replied.

Tony kept on exploring Mia.

"Are you sure you can drive well with just one hand?" Mia mumbled, still looking at her phone.

"Yeah."

"Good!" With that, Mia caught Tony's hand, pressed it firmly on her area and direct his fingers to spots where she want it the most. Her eyes are still on phone but she couldn't care less about what was displayed.

Tony's nimble fingers followed each of her request.

Then, everything went black for Mia. She put her phone down, rested her head to the headrest, and grunted. Her other hand made sure that Tony's hand kept on doing what it was doing.

When all senses returned to Mia, she gently removed Tony's hand and smiled to him. Thanks!" she said with a wink, then returned her attention to her company's monthly report on the phone.

"You're welcome," Tony mumbled. His liquid-drenched hand now gently rubbed his rod.

Tony turned toward the building lobby.

"Go to parking area, please," Mia said, "I need to hand you the documents of my cars."

"Okay," Tony agreed, directed the car to parking space.

Once the car is parked, both went out and walked toward the elevator lobby without saying anything, busy with their own thoughts. When they reach Mia's office, Mia opened the door and immediately approached her desk.

Tony closed the door and followed Mia, about two steps behind her.

"Here," Mia said as she took a folder on her desk, "document of my .... Oomph ...!" Her breath squeezed out of her lungs as her body slammed to the desk.

The way Mia walked, her flapping mini skirt, and the knowledge that she weren't wearing anything underneath it, drove any sense away from Tony's mind. The moment Mia bent on her desk to get the papers, Tony pushed her back toward the desk and nailed it there. His other hand unzipped his trouser, took his hot rod out, lifted her skirt and immediately shove himself into her already-wet hole.

Mia had to kept her groans low. "Tony!" she hissed, "the door is, uh, not , uh, locked!"

"I'll be quick!" Tony answered, one hand on her back, to keep her bent, the other hand on her hip to keep her steady.

Apparently, Tony wasn't quick enough. Someone opened the door.

"Hi, Mia, what do you need to ...." Ava's sentence stopped midway as she see the action on Mia's desk.

Tony turned his head to the door. "Oh, hi, Av!" He greeted, and returned his attention back to his pumping.

Upon hearing the door opened, Mia tried to struggle, but her struggle stopped when she saw who's coming "Lock it, please!" Mia hissed.