Live Show

Ava could not sleep. Her craving for sperm and her anxiety about Mia's request for gratitude is tearing her apart. She changed her position again, desperately tried to find good spot, this time on Erick's chest. He was fast asleep, but Ava could see that, based on the bulge of his boxer, his private part was fully awake.

Slowly she pulled the rubber band of Erick down. The centre of her joy was laying rigid, moving rhythmically up and down along with his breathing, as if calling for her. Ava bit her lips. She couldn't resist the temptation. Carefully, she inched her head toward the helmet, put it into her mouth, and then she pushed her head further until Erick filled her full. Then, as she started pumping, she could feel Erick grew larger inside her mouth.

"Trying to get some load, dear?" Erick asked with sleepy tone.

"Mmm-hmm" Said Ava.

Erick didn't said anything but a few grunt every know and then and his breathe got heavier. That arisen Ava's hope that she would get the load tonight.

Her expectation was shattered when, reluctantly but with full of determination, Erick  pulled her entire body up toward her chest, away from her prize. Ava grunted a loud protest.

"Now, now, now, please restrain yourself, my dear. You almost succeeded in making me wanting to pull out the plug for you, but wait for three more night, Okay?" Erick cheered Ava up, then kissed her.

Ava replied to his kiss with a even hotter ones, her tongue played with his eagerly. For e few minutes they tongue explored each other's mouth, their limbs intertwined, his thigh pulled up her crotch while her hand wrapped around the joystick. Both tried to heat their partner up.

Finally Erick paused his kisses. He looked at Ava deeply and said with a smirk, "I'm about to come. Normally I'll ask you to suck it all dry, but this time, you are going to watch me jerking off."

"Owh ...!" Ava protested yet changed her position back to facing the red hot rod with her head rested on his chest. Erick's hand was already massaging it.

Erick's other hand rested on Ava's waist held her in place. His grip tightened as he drew nearer to the climax.

Ava excitedly watched Erick's little head became red as he choked and massaged it forcefully. She bit her lips and held Erick's hand tight on her hips, anticipated what was to come soon.

And it came. Jets of while thick liquid came as Erick made thundering noise. His grip on Ava tightened, almost hurting her, as if he knew that Ava would ran and snatched his cum.

"Are you finish?" Ava asked when Erick's muscles loosened.

"Mmm-hmmm."

"Can I clean it for you?" Ava tested the water.

"Nope!" Erick snapped. With that, he quickly smeared his cum all over his belly.

"Ugghhh ...!" Ava protested as her precious make Erick's torso glistened.

"Now, now, you are still under curfew, remember?"

"Yeah," Ava sighed.

The distinctive  aroma only worsened her craving. She regretted she had awakened Erick.

"I want it, Rick." Ava whined softly.

"Patience, dear, you'll get it as much as you want this weekend." Erick answered with sleepy voice. "Now, let's sleep, okay? We both still need to work tomorrow."

"Okay ...." Ava sighed, tried to have some sleep

***

"Wake up, Av!" Dave mocked Ava, put a big cup of black coffee on her desk.