Deep Milking

"What do you have, Dear?" Ava said, grabbed Mia by her arm as they entered the bed room. Dave was one step behind them.

Mia stopped walking, turned her face toward her girlfriend with a mischievous smile, then whispered at her ear.

"No way!" Ava barked, her eyes starred widely at her.

Mia nodded  quickly then she glanced at Dave behind them and winked.

"But I'm not gonna do that!" Ava protested.

"Don't you like more of his essence?" Mia persuaded.

"You do that!" Ava decided, with a grin, "I'll just take it as it spurted!"

"But you forbid me from coming, don't you?" Mia coyly reminded her.

Ava groaned. "Fine! I lift the curfew!" she barked, then added, "For now!"

Mia grinned.

"What is your plan?" Dave asked.

Ava turned her smiling face at him, too, and grinned. "It's a surprise, Honey!" she teased, "but don't worry, we will like it!"

Dave gulped. "If we will like it, why I feel nervous?"

Mia chuckled. "Come!" she lead Ava toward the bed, "lay on your back!"

Ava climbed up the bed and did what she said.

The Mia grabbed Dave's arm and said softly, "now climb up and eat her as you let her eat you!"

Dave grimaced. He climbed up, kneeled on the bed with Ava's head between her thighs. He smiled at her.

Ava looked up at him and smiled. She opened her mouth slightly, inviting him.

Dave then moved to crawling position  on top of Ava, brought his head toward her love slit as his pelvis moved down, blindly aligning his limp rod with her mouth.

With her hand, Ava reached for his soft baton and lead it toward her mouth and started sucking it whole. She gasped when she felt his warm and rough tongue began to scrap her slit down below.

Mia smiled as she watched her girlfriend and boyfriend assumed her intended position. Then, as both of them started their muffled soft moans, she climbed up the bed and approach Dave's head.

"I love you both, Dear!" she whispered, petting his hair, "do you love us?"

"Uh, hmmm!" Dave mumbled, still busy with Ava's wet love well.

From below, Ava moaned as Dave stuck his tongue into her.

Mia gasped and hissed softly as she heard that. She felt her own slit went wet  "Would you help us getting what we need?" she asked softly at his ear.

Dave nodded, face deep burrowed in Ava's crotch. Then he lifted up, "I'll do something for you, Dear!" he said, "Just let me ....!"

Ava groaned frustratingly as Dave's tongue left her love tunnel. Instinctively, her thighs closed up, grabbing his head in effect as her pelvis jerked up, seeking her prize.

Mia chuckled. She pushed Dave's head back down and said, "Just do her! I'll take care of the rest!"

With that, she straightened up her seating and left them to find her toy.

Amidst Ava's moans, for a few seconds Dave could hear Mia hissed and moaned, too.

"Do you love us, Dave?" Mia's voice was heard suddenly from behind him.