Midnight Snack

Ava woke up in the middle of the night, found herself naked under the blanket that she shared with Dave, who slept next to her, and Mia, sleeping on his shoulder on his other side. Vaguely, she remembered the two of them rocked the bed she slept on as they had some fun, but she wasn't sure if it was just a dream. What I was sure was that her throat and both of her holes were still sore. She quietly swore the two lovers for that.

Ava changed her position to sleep on Dave's other shoulder. Her hand semi-consciously landed on his private part, and a bit surprised to feel the warmth and hardness of it.

Her stomach rumbled a little. Ava realized that she hadn't had any meal.  "Dave," she whispered softly on his ear.

"Huh?" Dave answered sleepily as he woke up to the calling, thundered in the quiet room.

"Shhhh!" Mia put her finger on his lips.

"Yes, Dear?" Dave replies, whispered this time.

"I'm hungry," Ava said coyly.

Dave felt her hand on his rod and immediately realized what she wanted. He smiles at her twinkling eyes. "So what so you want me to do?"

Ava giggled. "You just lay there, Dear! Don't wake her up!" she replied, "let me do the thing!" Her hand already started rubbing him.

Dave sighed happily. "Okay!" he said, tighten his hold on Ava's body.

"Dave," Ava whispered a few seconds later.

"Yes?"

"Did you hump Mia when I slept?"

"Oh yes!" Dave answered. "You didn't get jealous, did you?"

Ava blushed. "What?" she barked. "No! Not at all!" Then she chuckled and continued, "I just want to know how you guys did it!"

"Oh!" replied Dave. He cleared his throat and sighed, feeling the sensation of Ava's f8rm hand, then continued, "Well, right after we brought you here and you fell asleep, Mia pushed to bed and lie on her belly on top of me. We kissed passionately as her pelvic rubbed me in her effort to revive me."

"Like this?" Ava commented coyly. Her hand changed from shaking his rod to rubbing it with her palm.

Dave gulped. "Yeah," he answered, "like that, but with her Venus mound."

"You're warm, Dave," Ava commented softly, gulped. "Then what?" Ava pursued, still rubbing and rolling the rod with her palm.

"Then, once I was hard again," Dave continued, "she changed to seating position, directing my stiff staff to her opening and slid it in,"

Ava gulped. She changed her hand's gesture again, this time cupping the rod and moved it up until the tip of her fingers reach the base of the head, and down until the top of the head touched her palm. "Like this?" she asked.

"Uh, yeah" Dave commented, "kinda."

"Then?"

"Then she rocked me, slowly at first, but he speed and force increased gradually," Dave recounted, "until it became forceful rams, and she screamed each time my rod slid into her."

"And you just lay there like a log?" mocked Ava.

"Uh, not really," Dave corrected. "I played with her twin mounts and her cherries on top."

"Roughly?"

Dave gasped for air, enjoying Ava's stimulation, before continuing. "Well, I was caressing her chest at first," he said, "but then she asked me to squeeze them firmly."

Still playing with Dave's ros, Ava squeezed her own twin mount, putting her  cherry between her fingers. "Like this?" she asked.

Dave took attention at her for a second. "Yes, like that," he acknowledge, grinned at her.

Ava blushed. "Enjoying watching me doing it, huh?" she scolded.

"And you enjoy doing it, don't you?"

"No, I don't!" denied Ava with heavier breath. She gasped a bit, then asked between her breaths, "Did she ram you forcefully?"

"Oh yes!" Dave acknowledged, "It was as if she wanted to plant me deep into the bed!" he gulp and sighed before continued, "The bed rocked so hard we were worried we would wake you up!"

"Yeah, I remember now! The bed moved so hard I got annoyed," Ava mumbled, hand still busy with his rod, "but I was too tired to protest." She moved her legs, rubbed them with each other.

"You get excited?" Dave mocked her..

"No!" she barked. "Was she noisy?"

"Definitely!" Dave said. "I had to pull her down and kissed her to muffle her."

"Yeah, I remember it too, now!" she mumbled. "It was annoyingly loud!"

Dave chuckled.

"Did she come quickly?" Ava asked him to continue.

"Uh, I don't know," Dave mumbled after regained his breath, "all I know was that she came before me."

Ava gulped. "Then what happened? She left you to sleep?" she mocked with a grin.

"Almost," Dave mumbled, "but then I moved on top op her and began to hump her."

"Missionary?" Ava guessed his position.

"Yup."

"Did she allow you?"

"Not at first," Dave replied, smirking, "but then she succumbed and allowed me to hump her."

"You raped her!" Ava accused, the  cleared her throat.

"Well, I wouldn't say that it was a rape," Dave commented, "More like I persuaded her."

Ava chuckled softly. "I'd like you to do that to me, too," she whispered to his ear.

"Rape?"

"No! The missionary!"

"Now?"

Ava tried to answer but she had to gasp and sigh before
she could reply. "Not now!"

For a few seconds, nobody talked. Only their sighs and small moans were heard. Ava tried to find any topic to ask, bit her mind was too clouded. Finally couldn't fight the urge, she grabbed Dave's thigh between her legs and rubbed her pelvic there. Both chuckled awkwardly.

Dave sighed and gulped. "Excited?" he asked with a smile.

Ava smiled nervously and nodded slightly. "Uh huh," she mumbled.

"Av," Dave called his lover softly.

"Coming?" Ava guessed with coarse voice.

"Uh huh!" Dave replied.

Quickly Ava uncover her lover's torso off of the blanket. His swollen rod, reddened due to her rubs was on full display. Resting on her shoulder, she watched it intently.

"Can I kiss you?" Dave asked.

Ava looked up.

Dave kissed her.

Ava stopped the kissing after awhile. "May I watch your shaft as it exploded?" she begged. "I'll kiss you once you're done," she added coyly.

"Uh, okay," Dave agreed.

So Ava looked down again. A drop of pre come oozed out of the slit on top of his rod. She moaned to the sight. She rubbed him more firmly, inviting him to come.

Dave grunted and jerked his pelvis.

The first stream of pearly juice shot out of the gaping slit.

Ava stopped her rub and let the rod go.

"Keep rubbing it!" Dave shrieked, keep jerking up his pelvis.

Another stream got sprayed.

"No!" Ava mumbled, watching intently at the pearly strings spread out on his belly.

Dave hopelessly needed someone to shakr his rod but,  with both arms weighted by his two girlfriends, he couldn't bring his hand to his rod, let alone give it the much needed shake. "Why!" Dave grunted in frustration, jerk again, shooting the third stream, "why!"

Ava looked up, smiled sweetly at him. "Because I want you to stay hard," she said, "I need you to stay hard."

Dave grimaced at Ava's lustful eyes. Another twitch and grunt.

Ava kissed him, and they kept on kissing as Dave twitched and jerked, unloading his load without any help.

Once Dave stopped moving. Ava disengaged from their kissing. "Finish?" she mumbled coyly to him.

Dave nodded and smiled. Sweat glistened on his forehead.

Ava rose up and approached Dave's under belly. Slowly she licked his semi-hard rod taking time explore every centimeter of it, enjoying the aroma of his seed.

Finally, unable to resist the enticing scent of Dave's juice, Ava moved up, softly slurping and slowly licking the pearly strings across Dave's sweat-drenched torso, positioned her head in such a way so Dave could see her in action.

Dave watched her cleaned up his love juice with awe. "You're so sexy doing it, Av," he commented.

Ava smiled as she continued slurping.

Once she finished the last drop of it, Ava climbed up his body, carefully placed her knee between Dave and Mia's slumbering body, her lower arms on Dave's chest, and lay on her belly on his torso. Then, rubbing his rod with her Venus mound, she asked, "I see you are still hard. Can I put it in?"

Dave gulped.

***