Plum Popping

Slowly, Dave's face got brighter. "Ah!" he said with a large grin.

"Nobody called that 'cherry'!" grunted Ava.

Mia chuckled. "Blue berry, black berry, plum," Mia replied coyly, "you're still a virgin back there!"

"I don't know!" barked Ava, buried her face on Dave's chest, "just get out of here!"

Mia laughed.

Dave giggled. "Are you sure you want to do that, Av?" His rod still hard inside Ava, his pelvic began to pump again, slowly but semi-consciously.

"There's no other way!" Ava moaned, her face was still buried on Dave.

"Uhm, you can reject his request," he suggested.

Mia sniffled. "Are you kidding?" she said, "she enjoys it!"

Ava lifted her face. "Do you want to help me or not?" she glared at Dave.

"You bet I want!" Dave chuckled. He hugged her by her lower back pumping her harder.

"Then, just be gentle, please?" she begged, ignoring his thrusts in her.

"Uh, okay," Dave answered.

"Or you can say goodbye to this," Ava continued, contracting her Kegel muscles as much as she could.

"Whoa!" Dave blurted as he felt the friction so strong he could barely push in.

"Okay, enough whining!" Mia interjected, spanked Ava's behind as she woke up and reach to the night stand, "lay on your belly, now!"

Reluctantly, Ava dislodged herself from Dave and lay on her belly next to him.  She writhed when she saw Mia came back to her with a tube of lubricant in hand.

Mia took a pillow. "Lift your pelvis, Av," she commanded.

Ava obeyed. She lifted her pelvis. "What do you want to do?" she asked her best friend, peeked over her shoulder  as she still laying on the bed.

Dave woke up and sat next to Ava. He intently watched her girlfriend slid the pillow underneath Ava.

"For to have better access to our target hole," she explained, smiled coyly at her best friend.

Suddenly Ava noticed that Dave was watching her behind. "Stop looking at me, Dave!" she barked with red face.

Mia chuckled, "Relax, Av," she said as she opened the tube, and spread Ava's bottom cheeks and put the tube opening onto Ava's back opening, "he'll be humping you shortly after this anyway."

Ava buried her face in the bed. "Still this is embarrassing!" she said with muffled voice.

"Push out, please!" Mia asked Ava.

"How do I push out?"

"Just like you want to go number two!"

"I, uh," Ava responded, "Like this?"

"Good!" Mia replied. She pushed the tube's opening in, then squeeze the tube.

"Oh!" Ava blurted, "it's ... Warm!"

"I put it in warmer before," Mia commented. She stop0ed squeezing and removed the tube.

"More, please, Mia," Ava requested weakly, "please?"

Mia chuckled, but fulfilled her best friend request. "Enough?"

"Uh, I don't know," Ava said, "more, perhaps?"

"You have nice round bottom, Av," Dave mumbled, watching his girlfriend prepping their friend.

"She has indeed!" Mia mumbled back as she put more lubricant in. Then she looked at her boyfriend and continued with a smirk, "do you like it?"