The Pinchers

"What do you mean?" Mia asked from Dave's other side, "what is in your mind?"

Dave turned to Mia. His girlfriend's glared at him, full of curiosity.  Dave smiled at her, then he sat, turned his body to face the girls, and cross his legs, still between them. Then, provocatively, he smiled and tapped both his middle fingers to his thumbs, each hand hovering on top of each of his friends.

Mia's eyes widened, stared at the pinching fingers. "No way!" she exclaimed.

"Are you going to do the stimulation Erick taught you?" Ava asked, her glary eyes looked at Dave's hand on her side.

"Relax," Dave consoled them, "you don't have to do anything just enjoy it."

"I know!" Mia barked, "but don't you think handling the comings doesn't take my energy?"

"Help me wake him," Dave said, nodded to the limping rod dangled in open view between his cross-legged thighs. Then he nodded to Ava as he continued, "to help her."

Ava mumbled. "I regretted asking for second dose."

Dave smirked. His hands stopped the tapping, then he carefully put them down on each girl's Venus mounds. "Are you sure?" he asked coyly as his fingers now played on each neatly  bushes while his thumbs started looking for the hidden buttons underneath.

"Dave, no!" Mia complained, writhed her hips away in her mock effort to avoid Dave's touch.

"Yes, Dave, no!" Ava sighed at the same time, squirmed as well

Dave's thumbs move further down. "You are wet!" he announced what he felt there, "both of you!"

"Screw you!" Mia cursed.

"No, Dave!" Ava refused, "not now!"

"Relax, girls!" Dave said softly as his hand pinned the two bodies to the mattress, "or you will only waste your energy even more!"

"Oh, alright!" Mia finally stopped wriggling and lay straight on her back, "but only once!"

"Hey!" Ava protested to Mia.

Mia turned her face toward her. "You said you wanted more, right?"

"Yeah, but ...."

Mia squeezed Ava's hand gently. "Then let's help him serving you," she said, "so we can quickly get over it and get back to sleep."

Ava weighed a couple of second. "Uh, alright!" she finally said, also laid still on her back. "But only once!" She barked at Dave.

Dave smiled. His thumbs now landed softly at their love buttons, and started caressing them ever so gently.

Both sighed softly.

Then, Dave, middle fingers slid into their slit, smoothly thanks to their provided lubrication.

Mia moan softly.

"Screw you, Dave!" Ava cursed between her moan.

It didn't take long for Dave's fingers to find the walnut inside the girls.

"Damn!" Mia cursed.

"Shhh!" Ava exhaled sharply at Dave's touch.

Dave smirked at them. Then, without words, his thumbs and middle fingers started pinching the girls and made slow circling moves at the their peas and walnuts.

Mia jerked and squealed. Her hand squeezed Ava's hand tightly. "Slowly, Dave!" she protested.

"Gosh!" Ava exclaimed with her heavy breath. Her hand returned Mia squeeze as her body twitched.

Dave smirked as he felt their bodies returned his favour with a flow of wetness.

"Dave!" Ava called with coarse voice and gritted teeth, her eyes starred at the ceiling

"Yes?" Dave answered, keeping the pace of his fingers.

"You remind me of Erick!" Ava murmured to the ceiling. Then, after a short pause, her body arched as she howled her tide.

Mia tried to block Dave's relentless stimuli,  but Ava's coming  brought her last straw. "Arrghhh ...!" Mia followed howling without warning, like a pack of wolves. Her body contorted uncontrollably, her hand gripped at Ava's even tighter.

The girl's storm surges wetted his palms, made Dave struggled harder to keep his hands at their place. His grapple made his fingers pinched and scrubbed those peas and nuts ven harder, and in turn brought even more surges to their owners.

"Dave! Stop it! Arggh ...!" Both girls screamed alternately between their twitches, tosses, and turns.

Dave kept his pace, ignoring their pleas.

Finally, the seemingly never-ending tidal waves subsided. Ava and Mia looked at each other, giggled.  Either due to exhaustion or because their nerve endings got numbs, they managed to ignore Dave's rubbings.

"I miss Erick," Ava hissed.

"I want to kiss you," Mia whispered.

Ava then gathered her remaining strength, to lift her chest and supported her upper body by her elbows. That sudden movement effectively yanked Dave's hand off of her.  Then, before Dave had time to catch up with her new position, Ava moved herself, stepped over Dave's sitting body, and climbed on top Mia's body, and laid herself on her belly  on top of Mia. "Let's give him a show!" she whispered to Mia as her face inched closer to Mia's face. Soon, the two girls exchanged saliva as their tongues explored their friends lips and mouth cavities.

Dave watched his friend and girlfriend in amazement. Wig one of his hand was still on Mia's theme park, rubbed and scrubbed her, he then changed his seating position, so their stacked bodies now in front of him. Dave then explored Ava's sweat-covered bare back with his lips and tongue.

Mia moaned again as her friend's kisses add new context to Dave's lingering stimulus down there.

Ava's breath grew heavy again as Dave's mouth walks on her back started to turned her on.

Something came to Dave mind. He removed his thumb from Mia's pea and, still keeping his middle finger inside her, Save thumb inched up toward Ava's slit that sat only a view centimetres above Mia's. Finding Ava's love canal was easy as her slit was all wet. All Dave got to do was to let his thumb slid up and pushed in.

Ava removed herself from Mia's kisses. "Dave!" she squealed as she felt something entered her. "Ahhhh ... !"

"Relax," again Dave soothed them.

Involuntarily, Ava's body moved up and down, tried to let more of Dave's thumb in. "Damn you Dave!" she jinxed him, "arrghhh ... !"

"Ahhhh ... !" Freed from their kisses, Mia's moans were no longer muffled. her thighs clenched to keep Dave's finger up close and inside her.

Then, almost in unison, the two girls came again. Ava scream incoherently and her body jerked and arched on its own as she let all the flood gate opened. Mia, weighed down by Ava, was less fortunate as she could only screamed and hold Ava as tight as she could to allow her muscle some spasm.

Amidst the ordeal of the two girls, Dave kept one hand stimulating them, one finger inside each. His other hand, though, now stimulated himself.  The sight and sound of the two girls struggles amidst their surges has re-arose his rod to the fullest.

Finally, Ava fell on Mia, panted, her body even more drenched with sweat.

Dave smiled at Ava glistening back and butts. “You are sexy," he commented, "both of you."

"Thanks," Ava murmured.

Mia turned her head to look at her boyfriend. "Did we resurrect you?" she asked weakly, then smiled as her gaze fell on the sight of Dave shaking himself.

"Yeah," Dave said.

"So, you still want that second dose?" Mia asked as she petted Ava's slippery back.

***