Gossip

"Hey!"

Helen looked up. She saw Yvonne, perched on her cubicle wall. "Hey!" she greeted back . "You look like a mess!"

"I, uh," Yvonne replied, gulped, then continued, "what do you mean?"

Helen smiled, "Did he not give you release?" she accused coyly.

Yvonne gasped. "Is it apparent?" she hissed.

"It sure is!" Helen exclaimed with large grin.

"Helen!" she whined, biting her lips. "I uh, can we have a lunch together later?" she changed the topic.

"Sure!"

"Thanks!" With that, Yvonne walked to her desk.

***

Helen chuckled watching her friend struggled with her tray whle keeping her handbag across her chest. "Uncomfortable, huh?" she mocked Yvonne 

"Shut up!" Yvonne grunted, dropping her lunch on their table.

"Okay," Helen opened the conversation as they sat at the food court, "tell me what happened last night!"

"Uh, where should I begin?" Yvonne asked nervously, crossing her legs and pressed her thighs firmly, hoping that it dampened her itch.

"Start from how you knew they broke up, then!" Helen suggested.

"I read his conversation with Ava last night," Yvonne mumbled.

"He showed that to you?" Helen asked suspiciously, "I think he used that as an excused to dig you!"

No!" Yvonne replied, "I got a glimpse of it while he was rereading that conversation while we sat there in the charity gala!"

"You went there?" Helen commented, her eyes widened. "How did you get the gown?"

"You told me to tell him that I didn't have a night gown for that gala dinner, and see if he changes his mind, right?"

"Yeah! So?"

"So he came to my place with a set of new night gown ...."

"Nice!" Helen commented.

"... And a remote controlled toy!" Yvonne added with hissed voice.

"Toy?" Helen baffled, "what toy?"

"The toy that we put into our, you know," Yvonne explained, almost whispered, with her index pointed toward her crotch.

Helen's eyes glared. "Oh my Gosh!"

"Erick asked me to wear the gown and to put that toy inside me," Yvonne told her bestie, her face reddened.

"And you accepted his crazy request just like that?" Helen shrieked in disbelief.

"At first, I was about to reject it right away," Yvonne continued, "as I think that was an unusual request."

"Of course it wasn't!" Helen scolded her friend.

"But then," Yvonne again continued, "I remembered your advice!"

Helen groaned. "Then what happened after the gala?"

"Then, I, uh," Yvonne stuttered, "he asked me to stay at his place last night after the party, for some release!"

Helen rolled her eyes. "And you did?"

"Having endured so much stimulation for so many hours, who could reject his offer?" Yvonne replied quietly,

"And after all that, he asked you about the deal?" Helen guessed, "that he can use you, whenever, wherever?"

Yvonne nodded weakly, "Which I agreed upon!" she added.