The Test

"Hey!" Dave snapped a few seconds later,  he sat down at the edge of the sofa, looking at the two girls kissing, "you have fun without me?"

Mia stopped her tongue wrestling and looked at him. He was already in his home clothes. "Dave," she asked, "if I become Ava's girlfriend, would you still be our boyfriend?"

Ava looked up toward him, too, waiting for his respond.

"Uh, it's kinda strange arrangement," Dave said slowly.

"So?" Ava nudged him for answer.

"But why  not!" Dave concluded a second later with a large grin.

Ava and Mia looked at each other and resumed their kissing.

"Can I join you?"

Ava disentangled her mouth. "No!" she yelled with vicious look. "I still hate men!"

Mia chuckled. "You heard her!" she added.

Dave grunted his disappointment. "Can I watch?" he bargained.

Ava shrugged her shoulders and pulled Mia's face to continue their French kiss.

Several moments later, Mia suddenly stopped kissing, looking at Ava's eyes. Her breaths were laborious.

"Yes?" Ava asked, confused.

"Let's do something!" Mia said with a wicked smile

"Do what?"

Mia climbed down of Ava's body and sat on the sofa bed, puling her new girlfriend to sit with her.

Ava obeyed. She rose up and sit.

Mia pulled Ava closer to her, and made her sat between her legs with her back facing her. They both sat in front of Dave who still sat at the edge of the sofa bed.

"Let's tease him!" Mia whispered to Ava's ear, her fingers strummed Ava's love slit. "What do you want him to do? Shall he watch you come? Shall he go away?"

Sighing to Mia's strumming, Ava looked at Dave, trying to focus on formulating what she wanted him to do. Mia's hardened cherries burned he skin of her back. "Remove your boxer!" she commanded with heavy breaths, her hands squeezed Mia's knees.

Dave smiled and removed her boxer.

"Kneel toward us!" Ava instructed.

He kneeled as commanded.

"Shake yourself!" Ava barked, then added, "But do not come!"

Dave started to do what she asked for.

Mia watched his rod intently. She squealed softly as Mia slid one finger of each of her hands into her love canal. "Do you like what you see ..., Dave?" she asked, panted.

Dave gulped. "Yes," he replied.

"Increase your speed, then!" Ava barked.

Mia reached Ava's soft spot.

Ava jerked and moaned. Her eyes planted the tip of Dave's rod. The wetness has formed at the tip of it. Her hands reached to her back finding Mia's love canal im her effort to revenge.

Mia moved her body closer, welcoming Ava's frantic hands.

Found her target, Ava's hands quickly cusped it, one finger rub Mia's button, other finger probed her opening. It was already wet, wet and throbbing.

Ava gulped as her fingers behind her slid in and out of Mia's tunnel. She heard her girlfriend's breaths gained power. "Do you want to come, Dear?" she asked with trembling voice.

"Getting closer," said Dave.

"Do you still want to be my boyfriend?" Ava asked, then closed her eyes and moaned. Her inner muscles contracted, almost painfully, around Mia's fingers.

"Yes ..., Uh ..., Yes." Dave gulped and replied.

"Then shake it stronger! Make yourself come! Arghhhh ...!" Mia jerked but tried so much not to come yet. Her eyes glued to him. "And tell me when you're about to come!" she added. Her hands blindly jabbed Mia.

"Coming, Dear?" Mia whispered to Ava's ear but then screamed loudly. She hugged Ava tightly, fingers moved all she could against Ava's constricting muscles. But then she squealed as Ava's middle finger found her soft spot and squeezed it, effectively rubbed both her spot and her buttons between Ava's finger and her palm.

"No!" Ava murmured, "you?"

"Almost ...!" Mia moaned.

"Don't!" Ava barked. "Not until .... I ... Say ... So!"  she continue with so much effort.

"I'm coming!" Dave scream.

"Don't come!" Ava barked.

Dave quickly stop shaking.

"Keep shaking!"

Gulped. Dave squeezed the bottom of his rod as his other hand kept shaking himself vigorously. He grunted a second later, but none shot up.

"You like that, Av?" Mia whispered on Ava's ear, then nibbled on her earlobe.

The scene and the tickle of Mia's tongue on her ear were too much for Ava. She grunted and jerked, her pelvis ground Mia's hands powerfully and she rested her head on her shoulder as she screamed out loud. 

Dave finished his blank salvo.

"Keep shaking!" Mia commanded amidst Ava's scream. Her pelvis also ground Ava's shivering hands. Her body responded an instant later.

Both girls screaming, both trembling. Both giggled nervously a few moments later, both still stimulating each other with their hands.

"Do you like it?" Mia mumbled.

Ava nodded. "Did he come?' she responded with a question.

"Yes," Mia answered.

"Did he shoot out?"

"Nope."

"Good." Ava said, conclusively, "then maybe he is not a jerk!"

Mia jabbed Ava.

Ava jerked up and screamed, but not before he jabbed Mia.

Mia followed her girlfriend in moaning their tide out. They both shuddered for a few second before laughed.

Dave grunted and jerked.

"Coming?" Ava asked with heavy breath, body still rocking slowly up and down.

Dave just nodded and smiled, still giving himself excitement.

"Damn!" Ava whispered.

"What's up, Dear?" Mia asked, her body also rocked in-synch with Ava.

"I think I need his seed!" Ava continued whispering.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!"

"Then tell him!"

Ava hesitated, but Mia's fingers and the pool of seed on Dave's tip fogged her judgement. "Dave!" she whispered finally.

"Yes, Dear?"

"Come to me!" Ava whispered her command, "I need your seed!"

Dave smirked. "What's the magic word?" He replied.

"Please?" Ava begged. Her body jerked more violently.

"I can't hear you!"

"Screw you!" Ava grunted, then closed her eyes. But the craving took the better part of her. "Please, Dave, I need you!" she whined with eyes closed and head rested to Mia's shoulder.

Dave smirked. He then stood up and walked on the sofa toward his lover. Then, standing right in front of Ava, he nudged her lips with the tip of his pole.

Ava opened her mouth.

Dave slid it in.

The prospect alone revived Ava. She fiddled Mia more.

Mia moaned. She retaliated.

Ava moaned and groaned, muffled by Dave's rod.

Dave held Ava's head steady, allowing him to hump her face in better way.

"Do you want me to shoot, Dear?" Dave asked.

Ava nodded. she jerked hard.

"Are you about to come?"

Again Ava nodded.

"Then don't come until I come!"

Panic  set in. His command brought her millimeter from the cliff of ecstasy. Her girlfriend's finger pushed her closer but she knew she couldn't fall yet. She closed her eyes, thinking about anything but them while her mouth did their best to invite Dave to come.

"Look at me!" Dave barked.

Ava forced herself to open her eyes and looked at him.

Dave smiled sawing the mimic of Ava's face, full of his rod, full of agony.

It was too much for him. Dave grunted as he slammed himself all the way in, and the stop rocking.

Once second later, he twitched and moaned.

Deep down Ava's mouth. His cannon shot out.

Ava felt the cue. She closed her eyes and let herself fell off the cliff. Her hands squeezed Mia uncontrollably.

Mia screamed in ecstasy and jerked hard.

"Look at me!" Dave barked.

Still blanketed with immense pleasure, Ava forced her eyes open and look at Dave. Her throat did all it could to gulp the raging liquid while her lungs forced the air out.

Then it's all over. Dave released his grip on Ava's head, Ava released her grip on Mia's love slit, and Mia stop fiddling on Ava's love tunnel. Dave leisurely pumped himself in Ava's mouth as Ava massaged his juice all out.

"You like it?" Mia whispered.

Ava nodded.

"Still angry?"

Ava shook her head.

"Want Erick back?"

Ava shook her head.

Finally Dave retracted himself out of Ava. With a sigh if relieve, he lay on the sofa bed next to both of his girlfriends kneeled.

Ava released herself out of Mia and lay on Dave's shoulder.

Mia lay herself next to Ava and hugged her. "Are you alright?" she asked.

"Yeah," said Ava. "I think there is still hope in having a boyfriend."

"Welcome home, Dear," Mia said softly.

"Uh, girls," Dave suddenly called them.

"Yes?" Both of them answered.

"I think I'm hard again."

"No way!" both of them rejected.

Ava turned her body to face Mia and kissed her. Wrong decision, as she felt Dave held her hips. A second later, her eyes glared at Mia she groaned as she felt Dave slid his  way into her.

At the wrong hole.

***