O-Ring

Mia took the douche out, turned off the spray, and put the device back to its place on the wall. Then she turned toward him. She kissed her, as one of her index finger and thumb formed an O around his shaft and started massaging it. “Not now, Dave,” she  murmured, still moving the O slowly up and down the rod, “not until I finish taking any medicine my ob-gyn might prescribed me.”

Dave sighed to the rejection and to the sensation on his pole.

Mia smiled at him. “Come,” she continued, took the shower puff, put some soap on it, and then rubbed his body while her other hand resumed the moving-O. She smiled at him as she noticed his heavy breaths. “Turn!” she commanded softly a few moments later.

Dave complied, exposed his back to her.

From the back, Mia’s hand reached to his shaft and again resumed the O-ring on him. Her other hand was busy rubbing him. Then, finished with his torso, she crouched to rubbed his legs. From her vantage point, she saw Dave’s gluteus Maximus contracted Every now and then, somewhat in-synch with her O massage.  Mia put the puff down and reached for Dave’s tightening sac, which she then massaged it.

Dave moaned softly.

“Do you like it?”

“Of course!” he mumbled. His body twitched.

Mia stood up, turned the shower on, and rinsed Dave’s back with one hand. Her other hand still in O- pose around his manhood and still kept the pace.

Again he twitched.

She put the shower back on its holder, directed the spray toward them. Then she hugged him from behind, one hand was still doing its job, the other hand clasped his chest, pressing him against her.

“Your cherries are hard,” Dave commented upon sensing two protrusions poking his back.

“Uhmm hmm...,” Mia mumbled. She pressed herself against his back and slowly rubbed her torso, focusing her effort on the two things Dave commented about. Her rubs gradually became stronger and stronger.

“Don’t move!” suddenly she barked, “make your body steady, okay?”

“Uh, okay,” he replied.

Then, Mia released her clasped on him. Relying solely on Dave rigid posture, she kept on rubbing her chest while her hand that was pressing his chest now moved toward her own slit and started to give herself stimuli there. Both of Mia’s hands now were giving excitement, one to him and the other to her. Soon she began to writhe.

The pressure Mia exerted pushed Dave’s torso forward. His hands reached back and clung to Mia’s buttocks to keep himself steady. He could hear her breaths got heavier and strong, exhaled at each rub of her chest on her back.

Mia moaned and groaned. She had hard time trying to focus on her own pleasure while at the same time kept her O-ring-ed fingers moving without clenching him. Finally, her hand on Dave succumbed to the wave. The O-ring stopped moving and started  clenching as she pushed her chest hard on his back and howled her release.

Only when she regained control over her body did Mia loosened her ring and started massaging Dave again. Mia chuckled as she moved her other hand, felt wet and slippery now, to hug his stomach. “Sorry I clenched you,” she said, “did it hurt you?”

“Not at all,” Dave replied, “just a bit pressed, that’s all.”

Mia giggled. She now concentrated her effort to heighten his excitement.

Mia stopped massaging. She grabbed his hips and turned it toward her.

Dave turned as cued. They were face to face now.

Mia smiled. As she resumed the O massage, she took the shower head and rinsed Dave’s chest from soap.
His javelin was now face to face with her. When the soap is no more, she returned the shower to its cradle then looked at him.

Both didn’t speak, both smiled. Only one hand was busy.

Dave breaths got heavier. His smiled faded, his gaze turned hazy. He then kissed her deeply to which she reciprocated. Soon, Dave moaned and groaned in his kiss.

Felt his body trembled, Mia stopped kissing. “Are you ready?” she asked coyly.

Dave nodded.

Moa crouched in front of him, maintained her delicate combination of pressure and speed on the warm rod, and maintained her eye contact with him. Then, when the shaft was in front of her, still looked up and smiled, Mia took him to her mouth and then slowly swallowed the whole length of him.  Once he was fully inside, she started to move, but Dave stopped her.

Dave held her head by both of his hands and kept it steady. Then he pumped himself in and out of her mouth.

Mia let him did what he did. One of her hand kneaded his nuts gently, her other thumb rubbed the base of his shaft, readied for the sign. Her eyes explored his face, also looking for visual cue.

The sign came a not very long after. Dave’s jaw clenched, his movement got jerky and powerful. Mia could hear air being pushed out through his nostril at each of his thrust.

Then, Dave grunted.

As her tongue tasted something familiar, Mia pressed her thumb firmly at the base of his rod.

Dave pushed and pulled forcefully in her mouth. His hands grabbed her hair tightly and pushed it hard as if afraid that she might flee anytime.

She felt the shaft throbbed, but no further taste got registered on her tongue.

“Why ... you ... keep ... it ... in ...!” Dave grunted a word with clenched jaws each time he pushed himself in.

Mia didn’t respond. Instead, she used her tongue to massage him. Her mouth and lips cusped him, sucked the empty salvos Dave produced.

Finally Dave relaxed. He let his grab on Mia’s hair go. The jerks were no more, although the rod was still well inside her mouth.

Slowly Mia backed her head away from him, let his still-hard piece of meat out. After blowing a kiss on the throbbing head, she stood up. And hugged him. “I will let Ava to really finish you,” she whispered, “She loves your seeds and always craves for it.”

“Uh,” Dave commented with panting breaths, “okay, then.”

“And especially now,” Mia added, “as she was apparently anxious, afraid of Erick’s disciplinary action he might impose on her if he finds out that you mounted her!”

“Anxious?” Dave objected, “she intended to tell him herself!”

“Gosh!” Ma exclaimed, her smile faded, “she really is enjoying the agony he puts on her, isn’t she?”

Dave smiled. “Apparently so,” he agreed.

“Ah, well,” Mia sighed. Her smile returned, “let’s dry ourselves and get out of the bathroom! Ava needs you to ease her self-inflicted affliction!”

***

End of Book Two - Tighter