22. Money Isn't Really A Problem To Me

Start from the beginning

I am done wasting my breathe on people, it takes too much strength and energy, which I need.

I was by my locker carrying books for the next classes when I felt someone tap me, I turned around and the next thing I knew I was on the ground with a sharp pain in my right jaw.

I looked up and I realized it was Jake that punched me on my jaw, while his fuck boys stood around him.

"I told you I'm gonna make your life a living hell". He said with his fuck boy voice.

Wow, the guts

I laughed and got up, still laughing then carried my books and shut the locket door as the sound echoed.

I stopped laughing and faced Jake.

I was 4 inches taller than him and he didn't even have enough muscles to save his life.

I just scoffed, spat blood on the ground and walked away and the pain in my jaw faded away too.

I have taken four gunshots before and I handled the pain.

What the fuck does Jake sorry ass punch got on me?.

I only fight when it's necessary and relevant but in Jake's case, it is non-relevant, nor necessary.

I won't waste my strength on a fuck boy.

He better not thinks about bullying me, because at my last school I was almost sent to prison for beating a bully up, Jake is just learning he hasn't even begun the bullying Process.

And when he has, maybe I'll consider giving him a scar he would never forget.

°°°

The bell ring as I wore my headphones to block away the voice of all the students.

I walked out of the class and down the hallway.

I was walking as students made way for me to pass, I didn't know why they were but I kinda liked it, some where whispering as I walked pass them others were eye fucking me but I only glimpse at their face for a second.

I exited the building and I immediately knew why eyes were on me today.

Someone broke the windshield of my Jeep and hit the hood of my car, broke all the windows, slashed my tires, broke the headlights and used spray paint and painted dicks and vaginas on the hood.

When I saw it, I just sighed and laughed seriously.

I blew up the bully's car back at my old school, this is just child's play

And it's Fuck boy Jake obviously

I walked to the Jeep and unlocked it, I entered inside, sat on the driver's seat and close the door.

After 8 and 9 times of trying the engine the Jeep turned on and I drove out of the parking lot and used my phone to find the nearest stores that fix cars and motors.

The Jeep was fixable and I'll fix right away.

Money isn't really a problem to me, so Jake wasted all his time.

After I found one repair shop and dropped the Jeep off, I ordered an Uber to come pick me up.

The Uber came 4 minutes after I ordered for it and I gave him my address as he drove me to the house.

I paid him, blah blah blah, I walked inside the house and slumped on one of the couches.

No one was there to see how tired I was.

I got a beep on my phone, I brought it out from my phone and unlocked the phone.

It was a message from Arion.

Arion
Can I talk to you please?

I didn't wanna reply him, but it's been 4 days and he said he doesn't have anyone else but me, so I think it's time for me to see what he says.

Me
Meet me at my house at 5pm sharp, I am giving you my one last chance

Arion
Thank you, see you later

I switched off my phone went upstairs to my room to get some rest before he comes.