Todoroki Household

I've always known about all the heroes' backstories. They let a few words out of their mouth, accidentally that is, and I pick up hints over the years. To those idiotic reporters, those words are nothing. 

I got to know about the 'Todoroki Story' after I read the hospital reports in eight grade. Oyaji had some stupid clerical work, and I did it for fun most of the time. I saw 'Rei Todoroki', and the reason for her visit was for mental and medical care. There had been rumours at the time, that Enji and Rei had a quirk marriage. I pieced everything together, and Shoto once told me about the 'Kettle' incident when he was sleepy as fuck.

Shoto and I sit outside of the Agency, and wait for Izuku and Katsucurry to come out of their respective showers. Finally, as we're about to leave, Endeavor says that his wife and older daughter want us to come over for dinner. I agree, because-

1. I have no choice, Enji will drag my ass.

2. Oyaji won't even fucking notice.

The other two agree, and, well, Shoto lives there. We get into Endeavor's flex-y car, and drive to their shockingly authentic Japanese styled house. We walk in, with me hiding in the back. I've met Fuyumi, and she's nice.

A lot nicer than Endeavor, that's for sure.

Anyways, we walk in, and they give us comfy pillows to sit on. The food gets laid out, and the the other three don't notice, but I can sense a very intense family tension formulating between Endeavor and Natsuo. Fuyumi has noticed too. Their mom asks me to come out for a second.

-Rei: Akane dear, you know about our family, right?

Okay, HOW THE FUCK DOES SHE KNOW?!

-Me: Well...yeah.

-Rei: And you can sense the tension going on between those two, right?

-Me: Y-yes?

-Rei: Will you be a darling, and fix it?

-Me: What n-...[she called me darling]. I mean, yeah, sure.

This lady's on my level of manipulation, dear god. I go back in, and finish my food. Fuyumi asks a few questions, and I answer. I've taped Bakugou's mouth (he finished his food), because he keeps trying to say dunce-ass things.

Natsuo walks out immediately after finishing his food, and I force myself to follow him a few minutes later. Endeavor tells me to wait, and the other three come too, to be dropped home. They come in thirty seconds, and we get into his fancy car. As we're drinving, I look outside, and see a strange man. One moment later, he yells out-

'ENDEAVOR, YOU BITCH YOU'LL PAY FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ME WITH YOU OWN SON!'

I jump out the car as it's in motion, and the other do the same. I sense fear coming from Shoto. The costumes are flung out from the cargo-thingy.

-Driver: GET 'IM KIDS

I sweatdrop hearing this. Quite the enthusiastic driver Endeavor has. Anyways, I grab only my sword and gloves from my briefcase, as this guy clearly has nothing for me to wear a fire-proof costume for. Suddenly, the white marks on the road are gone. I realise suddenly that Natsuo was confined in a white cocoon. Those were made...USING ROAD MARKS?! 

WHAT THE FUCK?!

I lunge forward to catch him by surprise.

-Ending: YOU STUPID BOY, I HAVE A QUIRK ENHANCING DRUG ON ME!

-Me: WHY WOULD YOU TELL ME THAT? ALSO, I'M NOT A BOY, GODDAMIT.

I grip the ropes closest to Natsuo, and the slightly exposed part of my hand gets cut by the shocking speed of this guy's rope movement. I hold on with all of my strength.