The UA Sports Festival Part 2 (THE BATTLES PT.1)

[A/N- so basically i replace Aoyama in this round because he backs out just like Ojiro, so my battle's against Ashido (in the beginning)]

Midnight announces the Battle Lineups, and I'm against Ashido. Ugh.

Mina, like the weird and actually non-lethargic bitch she is, started getting charged up for the battle. She starts ~jumping for joy~ and smiling with excitement.

-Mina: AKANE YOU'RE GOING DOOOWN!!!!!!

Yeah, I probably am. I'm 111% the weakest of Class 1A. If I were up against Class 1B, maybe I'd win, but I'm not.

------Timeskip to my match (after shinso vs. deku)------

God, that was fun to watch. Ojiro warned this bitch, and he still talked to Shinso, he's a bloody twat...

-Midnight: AND IZUKU MIDORIYA FROM CLASS 1-A IS THE WINNER! NOW, THE NEXT MATCH ISSSS.... MINA ASHIDO VS. AKANE FROM CLASS 1-A!!!!!!!!

I groan and so does the crowd. They want someone 'more fun', I presume. Oh well, that's their problem, they decided to come in the first place.

3rd person POV-

The pink girl walks onto the battle ground confidently with a grin slappeed onto her weird face. As she walks in, the stretcher which has Izuku in it departs simultaneously next to her. He looked so happy, but also scared, probably because Toshinori was obviously bombard him with questions and lectures. 

Mina walks forwards, with self-esteem radiating from her. Parallely, Akane walks in from the opposite gate. She looks like she wants to die (guess that's normal) and has a messy bun (see i was right). Midnight announces- GO!, and Mina pounces onto Akane.

The raven haired girl swiftly moves to the side, resulting in Mina's 'unfortunate' faceplant with the ground. The crowd laughed, but Mina got right up, looking both pissed and determined.

-Mina: SHUT UP! AND ALSO FUCK YOU AKANE!

-Akane: Yeah, I get that a lot, bozo.

Akane turns around, as she knows that Mina was going to sneak up on her. She again moves to the side, but catches Mina this time.

-Mina: LET ME GO!

-Akane: okay...

The tall girl throws her to the other side. The crowd has not a single clue how to react to that.

-Hizashi: WOW AND THE CROWD IS LEFT SPEECHLESS!!!

The pink skinned girl gets up once more, with her face covered in dust. 

[Mina: THIS BITCH IS DEAD NOW]

She launched her acid straight towards Akane, but she dodged and came dashing towards Mina. What's worse is the fact that she has her hands in her pockets, which means that she's not even trying. Mina gets even mored pissed, and lands a blow onto Akane's stomach. Or so she thought. Instead of colliding with her stomach, Akane was smart enough to hold her fist and flip her over.

-Akane: Wow, you're light!

-Mina: YES I'M ALSO 5 FOOT 3 YOU BIRDBRAIN

-Akane: ok loser.

Before Akane noticed what was going on, Mina gets up and punches Akane smack across the face. Her head barely turns.

-Akane: dude, that was horrible!

-Mina: da fuq...

Akane just gave her a good kick, as they were pretty close to the ground's edge, and Mina got pushed back only a bit, but she forgot that said 'a bit' is enough to get her out. Realising this at the last second, Mina sprung forwards, and kicked Akane in the stomach. This time, she actually went back a little.