Forest Training Arc

I recall that Oyaji said that Class 1A and Class 1B are going to a forest for training today, and it will be for 1 week. Yay, maybe there'll be cats. Speaking of which-

HOW ARE WE GONNA FEED MAYU?! AGH!

I get of my chair at around 6:00 AM, and walk into Oyaji's room. I have my uniform on now, and he's ready already. I ask him the question-

-Me: Oi, how are we gonna feed Mayu?

-Oyaji: Cat food dispenser, I bought it yesterday.

Phew! Now that that's done, we go down to the kitchen and have some coffee.

-Oyaji: Aw man, I don't wanna go.

-Me: Why, what if we find cats?

-Oyaji: mmm, you're right

He's still tired, but to be fair, so am I. I get a call from Hawks, and reluctantly pick it up.

-Hawks; HeY, aKaNe, ArE yOu Up?

Oh, he's drunk. Ugh.

-Me: Yes, duh.

-Hawks: *speaking to someone else* SeE, i ToLdChA! sHe'S bAtMaN. yOu OwE mE 100 yEn NoW

He cuts the call, and I'm in a state of confusion. He made a bet on me being Batman. Seriously? Oh well, it's 6:30, and we get in the car.

-Me: what are we gonna do there, huh?

-Oyaji: Quirk Training.

I groan.

-Me: AhG I don't wanna.

-Oyaji: I don't wanna either, but there's some cool coffee flavour they're giving out apparently.

-Me: Oh, then it's fine, I'm happy now.

-Oyaji: Yeah, I thought so.

We reach U.A, and I get out. We enter the building, and I rummage through my locker for my gym clothes. I get them and change into them. After a bit, the class is full. I just play Rock-Paper-Scissors with Tokoyami and Shoji, and out ouf the blue, Oyaji walks in.

-Oyaji: OI OI we're going now.

Everyone cheers, and we run outside to the SeXy yElLoW bUs (remember USJ?). One bus for our class, and one for Class 1B. We get in and sit down. Iida starts yapping about how we shouldn't stand, but he's the only one standing.

-Oyaji: Sit your ass down, Iida.

He sits down, and Shoji and I start planning different murder methods, and after a bit, Tokoyami chimes in too.

-Shoji: Mmm, but Ochaco could escape the chamber due to her Gravity Quirk.

-Tokoyami: Yes, but I can block all exits with Dark Shadow.

-Me: Good Idea!

The issue is that for a while the bus was quiet, because the noisy kids are sleeping, so the others heard us. Ochaco just had a mortified face on her, as I give her a sadistic smile, to further exacerbate the situation.