Battle Trial (COSTUME REVEAL)

A/N- 3rd Person POV will be used for the fight. My costume will be shown now!

All Might POV-

I'll be making the kids fight today. HEHE, this will be fun. I've been planning this since 1857, I can't wait to introduce it to the kids. I wonder who will be thrown with who?

The kids began coming out and the most interesting one was Akane's. It was SO FUCKING SIMPLE. IT WAS A LONG SLEEVED BLACK SHIRT WITH LONG PANTS WHAT THE FUCK AIZAWA THIS IS WHY YOU'RE NOT MARRIED OH MY GOD HOW IS THAT COSTUME USEFUL FOR SHIT IM IRRITATED BY IT AGH. Okay, calm down. Just explain.

*explains*

'Let's draw the cards!'

Akane-

Akane POV-

Akane POV-

I'm on Bakugou's Team, and I'm the villain. Yay. The round began. I was stuck defending the villain thing. Ochaco ran straight in, she probably flew around everywhere. For some reason, she froze. Oh right, she hasn't seen my eyes when they're weird yet.

-'Hey Uraraka, whatcha trynna do?'

-'Well, I find it to be quite obvious. I'm trying to touch the villain thing.'

-'That's not gonna happen, is it now? I can't let you do that, sorry bud.'

-*smirks* 'We'll see about that.'

FIGHT (3rd Person POV)

Uraraka ran up to her, prepared to fly up to the ceiling, and launch down again to touch the top of the villain thing. Akane jumped on top of villain thing, because she already knew what Uraraka was planning. Uraraka noticed and tried kicking Akane across the face, only for her leg to be trapped in her hands. Akane then threw her backwards, with Uraraka landing on her head. Akane jumped down, and kicked Uraraka before she could get up. 

[Uraraka: Wow, she's actually acting villain like.]

Akane picked her by the leg and threw her against the wall. The time was ticking. Uraraka had to touch the villain thing. But Akane wouldn't let that happen. She waited for Uraraka to get the fuck up, and ran towards her. She was pumped up to give her a good right hook, but Uraraka dodged, allowing Akane to pull a sexy manoeuvre. She's always wanted to do this. When Uraraka ducked to dodge the hook, Akane used her free left hand to deliver a knuckle uppercut straight on her chin, throwing her off balance. That's ironic for a person with a Zero Gravity quirk. She then pulled Uraraka into an inescapable chokehold, with a manic grin on her face. She touched Uraraka's pressure point on the neck, making Uraraka black out for a moment, and she seized the opportunity to give her a good knuckle straight in the stomach with her left arm. Uraraka fell to the ground, and Akane elbowed her stomach, but lightly, to keep her alive. Uraraka was too weak to resist Akane now, so she picked Uraraka up and threw her over her shoulder. 

-'Oh, that was fun!', said Akane.

-*coughs up blood* 'yeah i guess it was'.

-'Sorry about that though, Uraraka-san'

-'It's fine'

Suddenly, a loud bang was heard and Akane rushed towards the noise, only to find Deku at the entrance of the hideout. He was shocked seeing Uraraka in such a poor state and was trembling when he saw the look on Akane's face.

Pure Bloodlust.

He ran to Akane, but was stopped by a hand on his head. She was gripping him, as if he was a child. He gave a strong blow straight to her stomach, but she didn't react. Instead, she picked him up by the collar and threw him against the wall (i like throwing stuff against walls okay?). She then walked over and got kicked by the green-haired boy. He got up and tried to dash towards the villain thing, but she reached first by several seconds. She then grabbed him by the shoulders and shook him violently, making his head hurt. She threw him over her shoulder, as he was too stunned to react. She walked over to the brunette, and picked her up as well, before placing the two of them in the capture zone.

-'Well Bakubitch must be pissed. He lost to Deku.', she thought out loud.

Back to my POV!-

As I walked out of the building, my eyes turned back to normal, both black. Everyone looked at me with confusion in their eyes. 

(A/N- Shoto's thing was before mine in here)

 Even All Might didn't say a word, just had confusion and shock on his face. In the Manly Man Form. Yeah. I fucked up. I just walked back to the school premises, with the others terrified, walking behind me. I changed back to my Gym Uniform, as now we had PE. I saw all 3 other students being taken back on hospital beds. I hadn't done anything to the building, apart from the small amount of blood on the wall. As I was going back to 1-A to drink from my bottle, All Might yanked me aside. 

-'Kid, wow'

-'What old man? I just felt like loosening up.'

-'That's not called loosening up. By the way, you got best participant award. You acted like a real villain, which isn't good, but that's technically what you were supposed to do.'

-'Did I overdo it? Yes, I guess. Anyways, I'm gonna fetch my bottle and take a trip to the clinic. I wanna check on Izuku and Ochaco.'

-'A'ight kid. Go on. I'm just saying, you're really fucking strong'

-'Thanks, ig'

I walk over to the clinic after grabbing my bottle, and as I enter, my eyes first land upon an angered pomeranian blondie. Bakugou. Oh shit. He's going to burst with anger (quite literally heheh pun). 

-'Oi, what the fuck happened. I got beat by Deku, but he's saying that we won'.

-'Ask him later. I'm not explaining. I captured them. Anyways, Uraraka, you good?'

-'Yeah, but holy shit Akane. That was really scary!'

-'Sure. Deku, you fine?'

-'Yeah...'

-'That jiji said that I got 'best participant award'. I really don't care though.'

-Deku: 'WOAH YOU'RE SO COOL AKANE-SAN!'

-Me: 'I am not. Anyways, if you're fine, Oya-Aizawa-sensei asked me to grab you guys and go to gym. You all have already changed, so I assume you're good to go.'

-All: FUCK YEAH LETS GO

________________________________________________________________________________

GYM TIME BABY

My POV:

I walked into the gym, receiving weird looks from everyone but my homies. And obviously, Todoroni didn't care. I walked over to Sero and bit his arm, earning a yell from him.

-'OW AKANE WHAT THE FUCK. Oh and damn your battle was epic!'

-'We don't talk about that, Sero.'

Aizawa-oyaji walked in and told us to shut the fuck up. Then, he called Cementoss in, and made him make a wall for each student. We had to break it down. Yeah, we punched walls for the full day. 

A/N- yeah baby woohoo. by the way, in the upcoming arc (usj attack) there will be a lot of violence, so keep that in mind.