UCJ Incident

My POV-

-Kiri: WOOHOO! TIME TO GO BOARD THE BUS! THE SEXY YELLOW BUS! I LOVE FIELD TRIPS!

-Shoji: Shut up! You're being too loud bitch! Anyways, let's board first so we can bag the back seats!

We run to the sexy yellow bus, as previously described by Kiri, and bag the back seats (duh). We sat down, and starting trash talking Mina, 'cause yeah.

-Mina: GUYS SHUT UP STOP BULLYING ME

-Denki: gUyS ShUt uP StOp bUlLyInG Me

-Mina: AGH FUCK OFF DICKHEAD

-Aizawa-oyaji: SHUT UP, we reached

-Everyone: YEAH BITCHES LETS GO

We ran into the building (obviously not before punching Mina so she falls) and found the
Rescue Hero- Thirteen greeting us. 

-Thirteen: This is the USJ. Here, we train students like you all to fight against villains in practical ways. Everyone here gets into their own districts which are well suited to their quirk's nature. For example, Bakugou and Kirishima will be put in the Conflagration Zone. Okay, now you guys can go to your districts. Eraser Head will provide you with district information.

-Everyone of 1A- AIZAWA DADDY LIST PLEASE

-Aizawa: WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!

Everyone goes to their respective districts, mine being the Ruins Zone due to my weird quirk. It restricted me from overusing my quirk, forcing me to do shit with brute force (which I do anyways so t'is sort of useless).

Suddenly, Kirishima and Bakugou were yelling

Those two: GUYS THERE'S A PORTAL THIS IS SO COOL

Thirteen: No, that's not a part of training. HOLD ON THAT'S A GROUP OF VILLAINS!

3rd POV-

A group of hooligans walked in. They were all unkempt and probably hadn't taken a shower in 5 decades. The weird guy with blue hair started asking this fog guy where All Might was. The fog guy responded with a shrug, mentioning that All Might was to be present here as displayed by the schedule seen the previous day. One random villain suggested that if they kill the kids, All Might would show up. 

They started dashing in random directions, but the main group (Shigiraki, Kurogori and Nomu) kept walking straight, advancing towards the pro heroes. Eraser then realised that they were real villains, who had shown up on the news recently. He realised that the kids shouldn't be exposed, but Midoriya's group (Tsuyu and Haga-san) were nearby because of their district locations. He yelled out to Thirteen to protect the kids. The smart kids yell out to Thirteen asking why the sensors weren't working. Shoto then suggested that perhaps the villain's quirk had jammed communication symbols. Kaminari was then ordered to use his quirk to get communication signals. 

Midoriya kept protesting saying

-Midoriya: Sensei, your quirk won't work! It's too many quirks to nullify!

-Eraser: No good hero is a one-trick pony, Izuku. You are my students. It's my job to protect you.

[3rd Person POV]

No one expected Eraser Head to be present as their data said that only 13 and All Might would be present. They decided to attack him, nevertheless. Kurogori escaped Eraser's gaze, and blocked the student's escape. Everyone got teleported to random zones. Akane was closest to major villains, but she decided to stay low until there's proper trouble. In the other zones, there were random villains there who were ordered to kill the kids. They were being beaten quite badly though.