U.A Entrance Exam

-Me: Well fuck. I'm supposed  to reach at 9:00 and it's 8:45. UA is 30 mins from our house. I'm fucked.

*super saiyan cycles to UA*

*reaches at 8:45*

-Me: DA FUQ I TOOK 0 MINUTES TO REACH I'M BEYOND PHYSICS BITCHE-

-Baku: Oh you came bitch.

-Me: obviously loser.

I don't know why I'm here. I remember I didn't want to be hero. I don't remember. Who cares? This way I'll be engaged I guess.

[A/N: Akane doesn't remember anything except the AFO shit now]

-Aizawa: Bonjour students. 

*explains all rules*

-Me: When do we start?

-Mic: Good question. How about..... now?

GO

*everyone rushes to hard villains*

-Me: FUQ I WASNT LISTENING

*sees Izuku scared at front line scared as shit*

-Me: Go bitch.

I kick his back, and propel him forwards.

-Deku: AH okay Akane, thanks

[Fuck, I should get going]

3rd person POV:

The largest robot of the competition went for the calmest competitor, Akane Aizawa. It took a fast swipe at it, certain that it had grasped her. It was wrong. She jumped away, kicking it in the face and quickly plummeting till its feet and flipping it over. It wasn't an easy job, as the robot weighed around 3 tonnes, making it quite hefty indeed. Forgetting that the robot was not a human male, she gave it a good ol' kick in the nuts, still sending it flying due to the kick's strength. She didn't want to use her quirk. She had enough strength in her muscles to get the job done. Finally, the robot gave her a colossal punch straight into the stomach. She was thrown backwards by the impact. She scrambled back to her feet and gave it a sharp knuckle punch from the left. It dropped to the floor, and she gave it a powerful barrage of punches and kicks, all being strong enough to kill a five year old in a split second. The metal parts were scattered around the place and she got her points- 10. The largest robot in the competition was taken down with the tiniest bit of effort of this girl. The commentators were going crazy, but she was oblivious, focused on getting a good amount of points.

She quickly glanced at the clock dangling from the ceiling, noting down her remaining time, which was 4 minutes. She got to work quickly, going for the medium and difficult robots, taking out a few easy ones too. The go-to method for taking these bitches out for her, was clashing their chungus heads together. This paralysed them for around two seconds, allowing her to land some hard-hitting roundhouse kicks, either on their sides, or on their face/head knocking them out immediately. A siren like noise startled everyone and it was announced that the competition was over. 

1st person POV-

That was fun. I probably won't get in though. I was slacking off for a solid five minutes

I look at the scoreboard, not having to search for my name, as it was smacked straight on the top. I got 110 fucking points. Bakubitch got 2nd place, with 77 points. Turns out, that because I helped Deku in the beginning, I got some extra points. Yay. Well, I think I'm getting in...

-At Home-

Aizawa: YOU GOT IN

Me: I GOT IN 

Aizawa: FUCK YEAH (out of character, but i'm his daughter c'mon)

Me: FUCK YEAH

*turns on TV*

-Reporter: Breaking news! Number #1 Hero All Might has decided to teach at U.A! The new batch of students will surely have a thrill this upcoming year!

Exactly what I thought. Izuku must have inherited OFA. Now, All Might wishes to help him out. This is interesting. All of Izuku's actions in the entrance exam were just like the book had said-'When starting out, it is difficult to restrain the quirk's power'. I'll give him a good scare. Not Izuku, All Might. 

I shouldn't tell Bakugou, he'll be fucked up.

A/N- I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT THE NEXT ONE IS BETTER TRUST ME.