Forest Training Arc- The Training Begins!

I'm woken up by a loud alarm at 5:30. I fell asleep on the roof. Ugh. I change into my hero costume. Come to think of it, I never explained, huh?-

-Top: A long-sleeved shirt, that's thin enough for Japanese humidity, and also keeps me warm in Japanese winter. It has an extremely un-tearable material, but against crazy strong opponents, it can be ripped. Under it, I wear bandages everywhere. These bandages are somehow washable, so I rarely change them. At home, I usually just cover my arms.

-Bottom: A blousy, but good and black (duh like the rest of my costume) pair of pants. They have nice pockets in them. Just like my top, they're made of epic material, and is temperature-friendly. I usually don't wear too many bandages on my legs.

-Waist: Sword. Nice sword. Also, a backup chocolate milk.

-Rest of it: I have gloves on. They're also epicly untearable, and are there so that not too much blood gets on my hands. I also have a scar on my left eye, which I've previously mentioned (idk somewhere in sports fest).

Oyaji asks everyone to do the ball throwing thing that we did in the Quirk Apprehension Test again. Everyone's throws are the same, and everyone's like- OoH, when Oyaji explains that we've unfortunately only been forced to grow emotionally. Now, it's time to focus on quirk training. 

woohoo...

That's gonna go so great, huh?

Anyways, after finishing whatever that was, they send everyone to their locations. I feel bad for Denki, 'cause he has to pretty much humiliate himself in public. I just ignore him, and follow Tiger to my location.

-Tiger: well, your quirk's kinda scary...

-Me: is it now?

-Tiger *chuckles* You have to manage yourself at 100% dark side.

-Me: Oh. Oh, wait. THAT'S SO FUN!

-Tiger: Yeah, yeah, I envy you. Anyways, you have to create many big craters, and keep going until you drop dead.

-Me: cool.

He just leaves. Man, I love this place. This is what I call loosening up.

-Yamamori: Love that guy!

-Me: I know right?!

He just grins, and again, I grow like fucking Mario, and both my eyes turn red.

(3rd Person POV)

He smashes the ground and rubble flies everywhere. He jumps in. He kicks every part of the ditch, and decides to use Akane's swordsmanship skills. He unsheats the sword, and tries cutting rocks. He puts the sword back in after a while, and kicks a few more rocks really hard. They get kachowed in half. After 10 and 1/2 hours of ditch making, Tiger yanks her out of the ditch.

(1st Person POV)

I switch back to well, me, and say-

'wooh, that was fun!'

Mandalay tells us to make food ourselves.

-Iida: HOW INTERESTING THIS IS A SURVI-

-Me: Shut 'yo ass up. I'll be making food for you guys.

-Sero: Yeah, right, she'll poison us.

Shoto burns his arm a bit and he yelps.

-Shoto: Shut up, we're getting free food.

Somehow, everyone now relaxes and talks, while I speed cook literally everything. Katsuki refuses not to help, and cooks everything, with his explosions. After about 30 minutes, food for 20 people has been cooked! I also made some food for Kendo-san, but Katsuki doesn't know. I sneak it over to her, and -

-Kendo: *mouths* thank you akane!

-Me: *mouths too* it's fine!

Izuku leaves with his curry, and says he's going to the cliff. Hold on, that's Kota's favourite spot! He's probably trying to be friends with him, like he tries to be friends with fucking everyone.

I just ignore it, and focus on class 1A. Everyone is asking me how I knew their favourite food. Everyone.

-Kirishima: Okay, dude, wtf. THIS IS GREAT BUT HOW DID YOU KNOW MY FAVOURITE FOOD?

-Me: *creepily smiles* Don't worry about that!...

He just gets scared.

I just stare at him, before he sweat drops and looks away. I go inside, before getting called by basically everyone.

-Izuku: Hey, Akane, they're going to the sauna!

Not like I can go anyways. I just go because Kota wants company.

-Kota: Akane, come with me!

-Me: Okay, kid.

He drags me to the partition and asks me-

'Shino-kun said that you have a pervert in your class, so I need to keep him at bay'

-Me: Oh Mineta? He's a grape guy.

We see Mineta trying to climb over to see the girls, but he spots Kota and I. He pushes him off saying-

-Kota: Before learning how to be a decent hero, at least try to be a decent human!

Mineta falls, and Mina says-

'Thank You Kota-San!'

This forces him to look into the girls' side, and all Class 1A girls (except me wah) are, er- kinda sexy, so he gets a nosebleed. He falls into the men's side, and I grab him last second, grasping onto the edge of the wood. I don't dare to look down and see all the 'men' naked. I pull myself up.

-Kota: Thank you.

-Me: It's fine kid. Honestly, that was more or less my reaction when I first went into the girls' locker room.

-Kota: That's sort of- sad.

-Me: *sniffs* I know...

We play rock paper scissors, and after a bit, we all leave.

It's a little late, but Kota takes me to his favourite spot, the cliff.

-Me: mm cool.

I whip out something Kota loves to do, that is hangman. We have fun playing, with me annoying him with some crazy long words. He occasionally sprays me with water, when I put something stupidly long, like pneumoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. I don't really see the problem, but clearly he does. After a bit, he falls asleep, whilst playing, so I have to drag him back. It's kinda easy, because he's pretty much 20 kgs. I take him back, and Mandalay puts him in bed. Again, she thanks me for spending time with him.

It's only 8:00 PM, and again, I cook dinner for the class. Suddenly, the heroes announce that we'll be having some courage test. Mina, Denki, Sero and some others get dragged away by Oyaji for their extra classes.

I'm paired with Momo, and they're really not scary, so we don't get scared even once. Suddenly when the Tsuyu and Ochaco pair goes, we see some smoke being emitted. I run in with Momo, and see that some 1B girl fell because of it. Momo makes gas masks, and Kendo gets one, before telling us that the gas would make people fall asleep. Meanwhile, Izuku runs off to Kota's secret spot, because he remembers that Kota would be defenseless, and that there could be a villain there. I see the extra classes building in flames, but when I peek inside, Kirishima tells me that everyone's fine. I believe him and run into the forest.

Not a single day of peace in 1A, huh?