Brocolli vs. Bakuhoe

[A/N: There'll be humour, sure, but it's gonna be kinda sad. And please. PLEASE. Don't ship me and hawks, we're friends, c'mon man, how can you not stan dabihawks?!]

I sleep at noon, as usual, and have a solid 3 hours of sleep. More than usual, I can't sleep past 2 on other nights. I get up, and it's around 7:00 o'clock. I walk down the stairs and I enter the common room. No one's studying right now, either because they're long done, or because they don't give a fuck. I'm in the third. I don't even study. Not for exams either. I walk in, and Ojiro asks me if he can make some hot chocolate for the class and a bit of medicine for Tsuyu.

-Me: Yeah, duh.

If Tsuyu's hurt, I'll kill whoever hurt her, even if it's God. You better watch out, bud. Anyways, I make a bit of hot cocoa, and take my antidepressants. I tell Tsuyu that I'll give her some home remidies, like honey right now. I'll get her medicines at night. Everyone has the hot cocoa.

-Jiro: Akane, how come you never have your cooking?

-Me: I eat at night, and only at night. Just kidding, I eat when I wanna.

-Iida: Yes, even in class.

-Me: Shush Iida, shush!

He just mhms and turns away.

-Katsuki: You're such a fucking nimwit, how come you can make shit?

-Me: I dunno. My parents used to work a lot, so I used to make food for myself, and for them too sometimes.

-Momo: How about we show each other childhood photos?

-Togu: Yeah! Yeah! Photos!

-Me: Togu, you're gonna be invisible in your photos anyways.

She slaps me, and we show everyone photos of our past. I decide not to show them 0-10 year old me. Don't have those photos either way, and I wouldn't've planned to show them off too proudly or too often. Not the best idea, is it now? I show them a photo of me in 6th Grade.

-Katsuki: Yeah, that day you bullied me for...

-Izuku: For being angry, yeah, for being angry.

That day, I confronted Katsuki about Izuku. He tried blowing me up, hence the small wounds. I beat him up and Izuku was crying.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The last bell rung, and all students rushed outside. Katsuki and his 'gang' rolled up and were bullying Izuku. Akane's mainly friends with Katsuki, not the rest of those hooligans. At the time she didn't even know about the Izuku and Katsuki thing.

-Akane: Oi, Katsuki, where're ya' going?

-Katsuki: To bully Deku.

-Akane: Who?

-Katsuki: Izuku.

-Akane: And why?

-Katsuki: Because he's quirkless.

She acts like she doesn't care, and pretends to walk away. She actually takes an alternative route to his destination. She knows this place like the back of her hand for some reason. She reaches his destination and sees him put his bag down with a large bang on the floor in front of Izuku. He calls him Deku. It means 'Useless'. She doesn't know this stuff up until know. She stands, leaning against the door, and her eyes widen as she sees Katsuki and his 'gang' punching and mocking the boy.

'Ratata', goes the door.

Katsuki looks at her.

-Katsuki: What'cha want?