UA Sports Fest (me vs. tokoyami) THE BATTLES!

No matter how badly I don't want to go up against Toko-san, that's just how it works, and well, dropping out now would be too loser-like. I take a deep breath and step outside, before being greeted by a huge crowd cheering. I start walking further towards the ground's centre and see Tokoyami waiting there. I can't believe that I'm going to lose now...

Oh well. Man, fuck Hawks. Can't use my quirk now, ugh.

3rd Person POV-

Midnight: SHAKE HANDS AND BEGIN. THE. BATTLE!!!

The two students shake each others' hands before immediately leaping away from one another. Tokoyami then whips out Dark Shadow.

Tokoyami: Dark Shadow, the plan is to push her out of bounds, so let's stick to that.

Dark Shadow purred in response and charged towards the raven-haired girl. She jumped aside, not expecting such a sudden movement from this weird thingy. She then ran towards him, and before Tokoyami noticed, she got her hands around his neck. His eyes widen and she just ignores it. She then pokes his voice box disturbingly hard.

(shit, don't lose control, yami's your friend!)

She then lets go, before getting smacked in the face by Dark Shadow. She takes a quick dive straight onto the ground, saving herself just barely. She crawls herself from 4 legs to 2, and grabs Tokoyami by the hand with insane speed. He hits a 180° turn on her, somehow escaping her insanse grip. She turns around, before getting a fresh kick in the stomach. She spits out a bit of blood, causing the crowd to cheer for Tokoyami.

Crowd: YEAH GET THE GIRL WITH THE VILLAIN QUIRK!

She flipped the crowd off like last match, before facing Tokoyami again and headbutting him, just randomly. He stumbles backwards. He grabs her neck before releasing it, as he realises he was just grasping the air. 

He was going to turn around, but falls on his ass. He gets up straight away, before seeing a weird mirage in front of him. She is moving way too fast to understand. She then notices Tokoyami doing the same. She grins and thinks 'God, I love these fights!' She licks her lips like the societal menace that she is. There are just two god speed students bouncing around at the speed of light. The crowd has their mouths closed.

-Hizashi: I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY!

-Oyaji: shut up, you're ruining the mood!

He's now sad, but agrees with Oyaji, and shuts the fuck up.

Tokoyami and Akane bounce at each other at the exact same time. The screens now display a slowed down version of the ongoing battle. The fists are being thrown every where. The fists of Tokoyami targeted Akane's torso, while her punches aims for specifically the stomach region.

-Some loser: THIS IS SOOO BORING!

Akane halts Tokoyami. She faces the person, who is surprisingly the same dude as last time. She takes of her shoe, and gets a face shot this time. He's now passed out on his lap, foam flowing from his mouth. She takes of her other shoe too, and throws it again, before the medics arrive. He is half dead. She then turns back to Tokoyami who is laughing a lot. She grins and says:

'we can't giggle! He's bleeding!', she whispers.

'Fine, fine, let's fight', said the bird.

They go back to their barrage, but Akane switches to kicks. I may remind you that both students are landing a bunch of punches, but Akane is receiving a lot more because she can't use her quirk, deeming her defenseless. She's bleeding from the mouth, but then again, she loves the taste. Now, out of the blue, she lands an extremely solid kick straight on Toko-san's abdomen.