Final Exams!

A/N- Overall, i've replaced Koji in this fanfic, so now, I'm up against Present Mic. I also skipped the Rescue Training Race, because it's kinda boring

I walk into the class, and realise that today we have our final exams. Oh no. Well, anyways, it turns out that I'm paired with Jirou and we're up against Present Mic. Shit. So, we have to escape him, or put handcuffs on him. Fuck.

My written test went really well, with me scoring in the top five of the class. It was kinda easy, so yeah. The practicals are gonna be so annoying.

Our battle is in a sort of forest.

3rd person POV-

She and Kyoka are in the middle of the forest, but Present Mic is yelling from the front part. He's blocking the gate, so there's no way for the two students to get out without defeating them or going really, really fast. Shit. Kyoka's ear plugs are in the ground, so she keeps updating Akane on his position. They have harlf an hou hour to defeat him. 10 minutes pass by, and Akane and Kyoka have come up with a well-though out plan. In this battle, Akane's can use her quirk. Kyoka's ears are now bleeding.

-Akane: Jiro-san, you can stop now, you shouldn't be injured

-Jiro: Nah, it's fine.

Somehow, Akane convinces Jirou to take her earplugs out, because they have to fight.

-Akane: The disadvantage now, is that your ears are sensitive, and he's a walking loudspeaker. For me, it's that my quirk is kinda useless because now, and also because I usually deduce my opponent's next move, while he fights unpredictably. We can take him down only with brute force. I don't want to do it by hiding.

-Jiro: Neither do I.

The plan is to have Akane distract him, and for Jirou to quickly stab him with the earplugs. Gory, I know, but c'mon, the two students love the idea. To make sure that Present Mic isn't moving around too much, Akane got Jirou up on the tree tops. They have a great view of his location, while he doesn't have a clue. After a bit, Akane yells out-

'OI PRESENT MIC WE'RE HERE!'

'OH THERE YOU TWO ARE!', he said, assuming that Jirou's there too. Meanwhile, she's running through the trees to reach Hizashi-kun, but what she doesn't know is that Hizashi knew.

'YOU DIDN'T THINK I DIDN'T CATCH THAT DID YOU?', he asks.

'fuck', Akane mutters under her breath.

PLAN B TIME!

She jumps down and reaches Jiro-san.

-Akane: HE KNOWS AND HE'S COMING

-Jiro: he-he-

She turns around and sees him. Her eyes widen.

'JIROU GET DOWN', she yells in the nick of time. Jiro's ears would get obliterated for sure.

She takes the handcuffs as Hizashi screams in a high pitch. Her head spins, and she knocks him on the head with the metal handcuffs.

(what am I doing?!), she asks herself.

Yamamori decides to help out, offering her even more strength.

'Jirou, I need you to run around the side and execute Plan B!', Akane tells her, as she's dodging Hizashi's punches. Jirou nods and does what she said. They found a stick earlier, and it was quite solid. Jirou runs over grabs it and hits Present Mic on the side of his torso. His head turns towards her, but he gets pushed back by a good 'ol kick from Akane. He yells loudly.

Akane doesn't have enough time to cover her ears, and her head bangs. She can't hear anything now, and just grabs the stick and smacks Hizashi with it. Over and over again. However, he still screams.

'SHIT!', Akane says.

Present Mic grabs Jirou by the earplugs, causing her to groan. Akane delivers a kick to the nuts quite randomly, and he loosens his grip on Jirou. Akane tells Jirou to do the most random shit ever.

"PULL BACK! AND GET ME SOME LEAVES!"

-Jiro: HUH?!

She does it nevertheless, and Akane sweeps Present Mic onto the floor.

-Akane: HAND TO HAND NOW! I CAN'T HEAR SO DON'T TALK MUCH!

Jiro nods in response, and she brings a bunch of leaves as Akane's barely able to hold down this noisy blond. Her ears are bleeding, and the trees are falling everywhere. She punches the ground, and Present Mic's taken aback. Jiro shoves the leaves into his mouth before he could scream, and he spits them out a few seconds.

In those few seconds, Akane throws him to the ground, and handcuffs him. Jiro high-fives her.

Recovery Girl announces their victory over the intercom. She barely manages to squeeze the words out, because she's laughing too hard.

Akane helps Jiro up, because she's currently losing blood. They make their way inside the academy, and see Recovery Girl. They go inside the clinic, and Akane hands Kyoka some cotton balls to stop the bleeding, because Recovery Girl is busy at the moment as she is announcing all results.

Bakugou walks in, Izuku half carrying him. Izuku keeps him on the bed, and watches all matches like the weird guy that he is. Akane talks with Jiro for a bit and sees Present Mic enter.

-Hizashi: WHAT. THE. FUCK

Shouta carried him in, and is still teasing Hizashi for losing so horribly.

-Oyaji: THEY BEAT YOU WITH A STICK AND SOME LEAVES, HAAAAAH

-Hizashi: SHUT UP!

First Person POV

I watch Izuku and Bakugou vs. All Might, because both of them are half dead now and All Might's getting scolded by Recovery Girl for killing them. Todoroki and Momo vs. Oyaji was fun to watch too. After a while, the day's over, and I go back home in Oyaji's car.

-Oyaji: I saw your face in the recording.

-Me: Wow, cool

-Oyaji: The leaves were very random.

-Me: It worked okay, shut up.

-Oyaji: That was a horrible idea though, to be fair.

-Me: GAH SHUT UP IT WORKED

-Oyaji: You never make 2 plans, what was that about?

-Me: Oh, there was just one. We found a cool stick, and we agreed that it would be fun hitting Present Mic with it.

-Oyaji: Fair point, fair point...