Ouch

A/N- Stuff in brackets is thoughts unless it's dumb/in the middle of the sentence like-

(ok lol)- not thought

(He looks gay but I shouldn't say it out loud)- thought

 Excuse the weird english please lol.

IM LAZY OKAY DONT BULLY ME

Also, the beginning chapters are short, but they get longer and longer as the chapters get more important.

I get jolted awake by the alarm that I had set on my watch for 5:30 AM. He probably took me for some quirk. I get up, and slowly approach the room which he usually stays in. I don't see him, and I walk back into my room. It's barely a room. Maybe like, 100 sq. ft? I don't really know.

I decide to test my body's limitations, and try to excercise. My body aches ten minutes, and it hits me.

Fuck, I haven't eaten food. I forgot about yesterday's food, and fell asleep. 

I look left and right, before noticing a plate on a nearby table. It has some onigiri, and next to it, some sashimi. I touch it, and it's a bit cold. Not like I have a choice, I guess.

I smell the food, and don't smell anything unusual, so I begin eating. It's not that bad. I remember my mom used to tell me that if I eat slowly, it'll be more filling. My dad told me to always smile.

whoops off topic!

I eat slowly, and after half an hour, I'm done. She wasn't wrong, I guess. I keep the plate back on the table, and try again. It's not as demanding, so for maybe an hour, I just do inclined push-ups. Suddenly, I hear the door open. It's 7:15. I sit back down on the bed, and see AFO.

-AFO: You're up early.

-Me: I suppose so, I set an alarm.

-AFO: Wonderful. I see that you've ingested the food from yesterday. After a bit, we'll begin.

-Me: Sure.

"ingested" my ass.

I inhale deeply, and he leaves the room. I slap myself on the face a little, and shake my head. I'm really fucking tired. He walks in, and I get half teleported to the chains again.

The knife from yesterday is visibly stained. He stabs my tricep region, and also goes for my shoulder. It hurts a little less than yesterday. Maybe because of the pushups? No, maybe because I ate. Yeah, probably the latter.

He suddenly shoves the blade into my obliques. I flinch a little. He drags the knife from my right oblique to the left one, and I feel my strawberry juice trickle down till my thighs. He then cuts my neck again.

This goes on, and he also destroys my legs today.

-Me: I'd say it was an 8 today.

-AFO: Good. It hurts less than yesterday.

He leaves me for a bit, and when he walks back into that building, his arms are covered with blood. I gulp, but he thankfully didn't notice.

-Me: Did you kill someone or something?

-AFO: Precisely.

Hahahaa-wait what?

Ah, fuck.

He injects the thing which makes my head spin and my vision go blurry. Fuck.

I don't like living anymore.

I'll do it though. For my dad and mom.

My dada didn't raise no quitter.