Chapter 12 Enter Beastmen , Urameshi Team , and Inu Gang Tournament part II

Jess , that's the inu gang! " Yeah , Babs girl! I see the Urameshi team , and beastmen too. Hyuk Gu is using some kind of flaming claw , the wolf is fast ,  using poison mist but..

Suddenly , there were multiple  Hyuk Gu circling... they both stop with  grins. So you use multiplication magic! Can , you  protect  a woman with that?

Wolf , the woman I want is well versed.  You , couldn't handle her strength!... I , am sure she would beg on her knees for  a taste of this.

This is pissing Hyuk off but out of a mist shot blue glowing ropes ...
What the hell is this fox? Gu sum ! He chuckled.. It's fueled by my determination.. The  , harder you fight the tighter they get!

The wolf laughed as black shadow wolves  began attacking his duplicates. A tornado of leaves , and blossoms cut through the shadows. The shadows withdrew back into him ... Damn you fox!  The winner is Hyuk Gu!  A fae announced.  By , her look I assume she's from the Blossom house.

He came out of the arena and ... My friend Riker.. now can I take her? He chuckled... You two do what you  want but.... the , tournament isn't over!

He came to me with  a smirk.. he sat holding me in his lap.... Good fight! Young fox , I trained many years to gain my skills . I'm Shippo!... My name is Hyuk a Kitsune fox! Ma m Mama! " Come here !"

They flew to me.. Uncle Riker , had came back from his short stroll.
F female,  I can watch over the cubs for you! " Aww , how sweet of you! Are you  Harvey?" Yes female! " I'm Jessica , and yes that would be a great help! Thank you!"

Next fight Maru of the Inu vs Yom of the Dragon!

Jess , I know he likes you! " Yeah!"
Now this should  be good a dog! Inuyasha  said .
That guy really likes Jess! I can't blame him! Maverick , makes his smooth move wrapping his arm around a cat eared chick.

Hey ,what about the maiden who is her friend? Miroku asked.. The , other fox dude likes her!  I thumbs up'd Mav with  a wink . The poor cat is blushing. Maru fighting  with a lightning pike , fought the dragon  with  icy fire  , and spars of ice sprung from the ground.

They fight , as a metallic scent filled the air swirling  around  them. The air began to  charge " Oh I get it ! There , are metallic fragments in the wind charging the air for his pike!"

Yeah that guys got spirit! Oh I'm Kuabarra cuties!  Hey Kuabarra I'm Babs! She blew a kiss and we laughed... What about me ? I smiled at Hyuk kissing him gently.  He hugged , my waist resting his head on the crook of my neck.

So ,your in the same boat  as Urameshi? " Well I think so!" His , old man is the Mazekou King!  "Yeap that sounds  similar! "
A , huge storm is circling them I cant see what's happening.. You fool don't get killed for her! " Didn't ,he hear the rules NO killing?"

Hmph , the idiot is bonded to you! He would  do anything! I thought  why Maru ? We , didn't spend much time together!" I ,like him too though I tried to ignore it before.

Suddenly , there is a huge blast it shook the ground even the arena making  cracks in the barrier.
The storm dissipated  as we see now Maru is in his inu form and the dragon Yom in his.

They flew in the air the dragon bit Whar but when he bit Yom he hissed  a growl spewing fire like  ice spears , They cut but he dodged.

Hn! He has poison fangs! Yuske , we should get in line! Heiei said ..
" You guys are fighting too?"  I can't pass up the chance for  a kiss! Yuske laughed.  They , all chuckled  and to my surprise ...

Jaken watch over Ren! Kagome  stay here , Sango  I will fight as well! MONK!... I assure you    I am the picture of innocence! He said with  a huge knot on his head , Sango hirikotsu in place

I noticed Mav disappeared with the cat girl.  Babs and me giggled.
Kagome sighed... They , will never learn! Shippo said  cutting an eye their  way but .... they ,none the less went to  line up. Curtis, and Winston too " I wonder if they met Bai?" I mumble to myself.