Chapter 10 NOT Normal

This next morning.. I , woke up in his arms.. Mmm ! He peppers gentle kisses , capturing my lips for a long deep kiss... Good morning my love! " My prince!" I , don't want to share , you with others but... I know it's the pathway to unity! "Let's do this together!"

We , made love quietly in my Uncle's home. And , took a hot bath in the old tub. Getting on some fresh clothes....We , went downstairs with our babies.

I got a big hug ... BESTIE! " Bestie Mav , Bestie Babs!"  Morning chick ! So ... I , get to flirt with the single ladies! I , laughed as Maverick rolled his eyebrows. " I guess so.. better , ask Uncle Riker , and Oak for pick up tips!"

He laughed .. Now this is my area of expertise! " Ooh , Uncle Riker we are waiting!  Give, us all the dirty deets?" Yeah , Mr Riker sir I'll be your protege for some good tips!

Me , Babs , and Oak laughed and the babies all giggled. Mav is really working hard in Uncles "operation getting some" classroom.
I smiled more than I had in a long time.

There was a knock at the door... Dainty , Wharf , Bee take them to dress!  " Come on babies... want, to watch Mama dress up?"  Da , Da  D Da they pat his legs. " Don't go anywhere stay by him! They , giggled and we went upstairs.

We were stripped as they moved so fast before I knew it we were both  in a sexy black dress with slits up to my hips. The bra built in somehow support my DD breasts, it accentuates my curves beautifully. The , only difference is mine has an emblem like crest over my right breast.

My belly is visible , as the straps cross cross the back. The sheer cloth gave sneak peeks as my hardened nipples are almost visible.

They paint my eyes with a shimmer and my lips with sweet smelling color. It's not quite lip stick but came from water. My fingernails grew out instantly and were colored naturally , while my hair is down adorned with a headdress, a pair of goddess tye sandals on my feet , and finally feather earrings.

OMG , look at us Jess! " Babs your taking home the bacon ! " Girl this is our day! " Yeah love ya bestie!"
Thank you elves! " You guys did a banging job!"  They look at each other confused... I , think they liked it Bee!

Ma , Ma  they flew over looking " You like it babies?" Ba b Ba b! She giggled ... Just , call me Aunt Bab kiddo!  I looked up... You , have three strong ilk my child!

I , looked at her trying to figure it out then...  he came from behind her " Thank you Queen! And , I'm sorry for the way you found out!"  I am not angry with you! I , am disappointed about other things! Starlet , is still angry about the fight you had!

" If she can let it go!  I , will try to let it go be behind us! She , should join the choosing today and have fun!"
You , are peculiar a fae descendant no less but...  I , am happy you are willing to forgive her shortcomings!

" Nobody is perfect!"  Not true Jessica ! To , me you are the perfect niece! " Aww , I love you too Uncle Riker!"  Oak came to my side..  My beauty!  He kissed my cheek " Muah" ...

Oh Lilly , is jealous of her Mamas kiss!  Babs giggled tickling her .
" Where's Maverick?" Yo , Jess testing out that advice! He hollers back... I laughed ..

I'm pulled into a big hug ... Oberon , you better make things right! The Queen snapped at him , and turned going outside Uncle's place.... Long ago I fell in love with a mortal. But , my father said he would kill my line so I had to leave her!

Tears drip on my neck... My child , I never wanted to hurt you... I am scared still for what the clans may try... But , my descendant is still my ilk! Let , me love you as a sire should!

" Then , why is she not angry with me? How, do I know this isn't a trick?" Do not worry ! She loves all her children! She , is disappointed Starlet couldn't sway Oak! She , still views you as weaker than  normal fae! " Well I could wave a flag .. Here comes the Not normal!" He kissed my cheek... I am father just call me that! " Can I say Dad instead?" Dad! He smiled.