Chapter 9 Ready for the Tournament?

So , later that morning I locked up the camper driving to the old mansion. I called.. Yo Jess what's up? " Maverick , get Babs and come to the mansion to see my babies!"

Oh , I'm kinda busy right now! The sound of laughing... " Okay , but I'm going through the door!" What? Are you crazy? After, what happened last time! " Oak , got released after his trial and .. the tournament was postponed! He , told the fae court everything!

Whoa , he just stirred shit with two boat paddles! Call me later Jess! " Okay!" I mean it! " Aye Aye Captain!" He , blew a kiss and hung up. I , pulled in the gate getting my keys out.

Getting inside... the babies fly around the living room while.. I , double check , that I have enough clothes , and diapers for a couple days. I found the letter uncle Riker first wrote to me.

Sitting on the couch " Utopia? I sigh... It needs work!" KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK... Jess! I opened... She's out of breath " I made it!

I laughed " Babs , you must've been at work!" Ah don't worry about it! Now , where are those cute babies?
Flying babies? Oh there adorable!

Oak came around the corner... Hello Babs , isn't this a joyous occasion?
Yeah Oak it is! Won't , you be participating in the choosing tomorrow? " TOMORROW?" We said in unison.

Not to worry lovelies! Old Riker , prepared fitting garments for you!
I'm calling Mav he won't wanna miss this! " Babs , he's with his honey boo boo kisses!"

Pfft please... She's just his booty call ! They aren't serious! " Ooh okay !" Hey butthead ! The , tournament choosing thing is tomorrow! Get your ass , and pecker in gear! I look at Oak , and we laughed .

So ... In twenty minutes , he got there with a bag and we stepped through the door for the first time in a year. I held Cedar, Oak held Lilly , and Babs held Alder.  We entered the gate.. the ,town or villagers were all talking about the tournament .

Yeah , but which one is the human?
I met her a year ago ! I peek back in passing " The oni!"  That girl ! I looked to my right " Tila , how have you been?" Are you really the king's ilk?

I shrugged my shoulders.." Well , like I said a year ago distantly!"
We missed you! Why didn't you come visit? " Really, you missed me?" I'm looking forward to the tournament! " Whar , and Sike are so excited!

" Do you remember Babs , and Mav?" Yes how are you two? Are , you participating in the choosing?
" Of course , Babs is up for some romance!"

Uh huh!  She , gave me the big eyes and blushed " We can't disappoint the guys!  And , besides I need a friend on stage with me bestie!" I guess not ! If , I get preggo there auntie better be available for sitting! " You got it! I know you'd help with mine!"

Ours ! We , linked pinkies and I got a hug .. Hey what about Uncle Mav? I kiss his cheek " Of course , we can't leave out our bestie Mav! "
We laughed then .. I'm turned into a deep kiss.

I blinked.. This isn't my Oak.. breaking for air .. Greetings, I am Inu clans Maru ! ... I look at Oak with a stern eye staring holes through this Inu but..." Hello I am Jessica!" I , will be looking forward to our mating after the tournament! He smirks.

" Good luck in the arena!"  Cedar " BOP" hit him over the head with his bottle .. M m my Ma! I giggled inside " My little boy!" Well little fae... you will learn to share her tomorrow!

He winked and left... " Is , that the usual greeting?" No Jessica! But , I will tame him if he earns his place tomorrow!

The door flew open .... GET OVER HERE NOW!  I swallowed past a lump... " Uncle Riker! I'm sorry I worried you but.. I , couldn't watch him get taken from me! And , take the chance of my babies being targeted!" Hush girl, give me a hug!

After a big hug he kissed my cheek... Now I have dresses for you two!  He opened the closet door.. OMG that's revealing! ... He grinned.. We , must encourage the male warrior's to our side! Let's , get the house elves to help you two in the morning! " We have house elves?"