Chapter 3 Prince Oak

What is this box? " It is TV !"  What is its purpose? " Watch TV shows , listen to music , play games!"  Wait human twinkle toes! Why pray tell am I twinkle toes?" I look at him tall and slender but muscular... I laughed... What's so funny human?

" You're a fairy , and haven't ever seen the cartoon Peter Pan or the fairy tinker bell?" No I should say not! " I guess you have never watched TV! So , would you like to eat supper with me?"

What would I be eating? " Do you eat meat , rice , or vegetables?" All of it! " Okay then... I'll , cook jambalaya and a pan of cornbread!"
How , are you acquainted with our kind? " Riker , is my distant uncle from the eighteen hundreds but.. this , is the year two thousand twenty four!"

Unheard of! " So , you don't seem so bad to me! Let's , watch some music videos while I cook!"  What do you enjoy doing human? " How about using my name? I'm  ,Jessica and your name is Prince...?"

Prince Oak of the fae clan!  " So Oak , I enjoy spending time with my friends,  listening to music , watching movies , anime , reading! Things I have to do are work ! Even though I inherited money I still work because , I don't want to waste it! And , I am going to help Uncle with something!"

I , clicked the remote as the tube music playlist kicked off with  " Dirty Rap" I wasn't really paying attention to what was on he got quiet. He blushed but.. Jessica , you are shockingly funny! He , leans against the kitchen island laughing.

Soo I danced around " He fucked on the bed
Fucked on the flo
Fucked so long he grew a fuckin Afro"

He blushes and laughs again.. You are so delightful!  " How so? I know I'm not what you're used too!"
Clan , court maidens try to breed immediately!

" Wow , no hello , date , or anything ? Just a quickie huh!"  It's boring! " Don't get me wrong... I , don't just go to bed with men but.. I , never thought I'd hear the male sex say they were bored with it! That sucks !"

You , get tired of them wanting your seed and nothing more! "Dang , it's usually the other way around here! It's different strokes for different folks! I , mean there are plenty that want casual sex!  But , if there's a child.. most , would want a man's support for the child at least!"

Being a prince has its requirements!
" So , I guess you have to take a mate the court likes then?" After a while... the , food is simmering and the smell of cornbread made my stomach growl.

He , didn't answer my question so  I , guess he doesn't like me that much. I step in the other room his face is red.. " Oh my goodness , are you alright Oak?"

I will be! I smell your heat! " What ? I just had my period ... " Oh , I'm fertile you can smell that?" Umm how do I handle this? " Oak , if you really like me ... Can , you wait until the choosing? Uncle, wants me to help bring the clans together peacefully!"

I , will win your heart! " I , wasn't sure if you liked me.. but thank you!" I took his hand" Come , eat it smells so good!" I want to enjoy you! It is hard but I can wait for you!"

I  ,got out plates and we sat on my couch. I , clicked it over on the adult swim. He , took a bite and sounded happy. " So , tell me how does a choosing work exactly?" Well I would say you are mine and take you to breed all night! If , you have a child within you then we can stay mates!

" You , know it doesn't always happen after just once! And , don't you feel a relationship should be based on , more than just the possibility of children! What if you love them?"

Yes , but I can't because of my responsibilities and position! So , can I please pleasure you now ?
" How , many siblings do you have?" Nine hundred , and twenty four mother took another man!

I froze " How , many does she have at a time? Are you born in litters?"
Now , I really want to give you pleasure! He smirks.. Yes , I was the second child of her first pregnancy!