28~ Mayur Arrived

Mayuri's POV

"Pranam Princess Mayuri. Prince Mayur has arrived" She said.

"He is present in the dining hall. Everyone is waiting for you to join the lunch." I nodded and she left from there.

Listening to her, I quickly stood up and walked out of chamber to meet my brother. But I rembered that I don't know the directions of the hall. So I asked Dhairvi to help me.

We depart from the chamber towards the hall. Excitement was at the peek. Also tomorrow we will depart for Udaygarh and I can meet my family and friends again! Various thoughts were bubbling up in my mind.

"Excited?" Dhairvi asked in between.

"Yes!" I smiled. She nodded and glanced at my neck. I hide it with my duppata and the awkward silence had taken place again. I don't know but earlier too when we were talking she was again and again looking at my neck. And there was something in her eyes which I couldn't understand. I bit my lips slightly and was deeply emerged in my thoughts. Again she interrupted in between.

"Here, We have reached" She said with her beautiful smile. I smiled too.

"Ghano-Ghano Dhanyavaad sa" I muttered.
(Thank you so much)

"Isme dhanyavaad kaisa Rajkumari" She said.
(No need to thank Princess)

"You should go now" She muttered.

"Yes but you should join us too" I said.

"But it's a family lunch Princess" She said.

"Well if that's so then you are coming with me." I said and held her hand but she stopped me.

"No-no Princess... You should go now, your brother must be waiting for you. I'm sorry but I couldn't join." She said. Fear was visible in her voice and her hands were trembling. Before I could say anything she walked out from there.

Strange!

I fixed my clothes and moved inside the hall. I saw my brother and my husband talking with each other and laughing. A huge smile formed on my face looking at them. Maasa, Babasa, Jijisa and her cute son was also present there. But other than that I looked at the manly build figure sitting beside Jijisa. He must be her husband. All the family members were there but one who was not present was... Madhav Deversa.

"Mayuri" Maasa called me and everyone looked at my direction. I moved towards them and greeted everyone. I sat in between him and my brother.

"Bhaisa..." I whispered. He looked at me with a beautiful smile. Tears were visible in his eyes. I got nervous and held his hand lighty.

We both were twins and always fought for the smallest things. Of course it happens between every siblings. But I never thought that I will miss him so much after my marriage and he would even cry for me. I really want to hug him and cry. To tell that how much I missed him. A lone tear escaped from my eyes.

"Let's start the lunch" Babasa said. Everyone nodded and started having the food. I felt him staring at me.

"Are you okay?" He whispered in my ears and I nodded.

"Jii" I replied.

"Then have your food" He said.

"You too" I said and he smiled.

There was an awkward silence. But suddenly the man sitting beside Jijisa asked in between.

"Where is Banna-sa?" He looked at Babasa. His face became stiff.

"Oh yes... Actually he had some work to do. So, he is busy." She said with a fake smile. The person nodded and silently ate his food.

After finishing the lunch everyone had depart for their work including Prince. Leaving us alone.

"Mayur" I hugged him.

"Kaisi hai aap?" He asked, patting my head.

"Hum theek hai aur aap?" I asked breaking the hug.

"Arey hum toh bohot khush hai shanti jo aa gayi hai mahal mai" He said and I hit his shoulder. He laughed aloud.

"Bhaisa dheere hasiye varna koi samjhega ki koi rakshak  ghus aaya hai mahal mai" I giggled.

"Jawan toh aaj bhi vaisi hai. Aapki saas kaise sehan kar leti hai?" He glared at me.

"Ji vo humse bohot prem sey baat karti hai aur pasand bhi karti hai" I said with a proud smile.

"Rhene dijiye" He said.

And the argument goes on. Until an attendee came to call him. He moved to meet some important persons of the kingdom. I also depart for my work which was nothing.

I sat on the bed and thought for a while what to do. As there was still some time to meet up at badi-maasa's chamber and an idea popped up in my mind.

I called up Sudha and asked her to bring a canvas and to set up near the other side of bridge. I thought to paint that scene when I saw those strangers.

I moved towards the garden area. It was a beautiful evening the sky was pink and there was a slight shade of purple.

'Beautiful' was the only word which came up in my mind. I crossed the bridge and opened up my slippers. I stepped on the soft grasses, It felt ticklish.

I walked towards the canvas and held a small black chalk. I first made the outlines. I closed my eyes and tried to remember each and everything which I saw. Then I grasp a colour palette in my one hand and other a paint brush. I started painting. It consumed alot of time but I didn't realized it as I got involved in painting.

I felt a pair of hand snaking around my waist. I got startled with the sudden action.

-----------------------×----------------------

Update!

I hope you guys like it. If so then please vote, comment and share as much as you can. It will mean alot to me.

Love You All! ♥️