1~ The Alliance!

''
Author's POV

Udaygarh, 1650

"उदयगढ़ के महाराजा! राजा उदयभान सिंह पधार रहे है!!! कृपया सब खड़े हो जाए!" Hailed by the guards standing near the doors.

"Udaygarh's King, Maharaja Udaybhan Singh is arriving. Please stand in respect!"

King Udaybhan walked and sat on his throne asking everyone to be seated.

Then he started discussing a few important things with his ministers.
Suddenly one of the ministers stood and said, "प्रणाम राजा जी"

Raja Ji nodded and said "Pranam"

"Raja ji, there is a big problem!" Minister said. It

"What is it?" The king asked calmly.

"You know Raja ji, there was a drought that occurred in Udaygarh a few months back" the minister said.

"Yes. I do know about that. But now everything is fine then what's the problem?" King asked.

"Yes. The problem is that the farmers are unable to produce sufficient grains and the Jaipur king has already warned us if we do not send enough grains for them they will break the friendship between us and will not help us in any of our wars! Also, people are dying because of starvation" In a feared tone, told by the minister.

"Yes. We will do something about it."
Raja ji said and asked one of the ministers to write a letter about requesting Jaipur's king that they can't produce enough grains and next time they will pay extra.

But unfortunately, their request was denied by the King of Jaipur.

Raja Ji decided to go by himself and request the king.

*In Jaipur, at the meeting hall*

"जयपुर के राजा, राणासा प्रताप सिंह राजपूत पधार रहे है!!! कृपया उनके आदर मे खड़े हो जाए!Hailed by the guards.

Ranasa Pratap sat on his throne and then a minister told him that the king and prince of Udaygarh had come to meet him.

"Ranasa, Udaygarh's king, Raja Udaybhan Singh Chauhan, and his son, Mayur Singh have come to meet you" Pointing at gifts that were in the hands of 10 guards.
The gifts were, gold chains, gold coins, many pieces of jewelry of pearls and gold, and some delicious fruits.

Raja Udaybhan and Mayur stand and Raja Ji said, "राणासा प्रताप सिंह राजपूत को उदयगढ के राजा की तरफ से शाक्षात प्रणाम,और यह कुछ भेट स्वीकार करे"