26~ Mayuri is going back?

Mayuri's POV

I opened my eyes and looked at him. Immediately I sat up on the bed and checked his body temperature. I scrunched my eyebrows in amusement. Yesterday night he had such a high fever but now his temperature is normal. Maybe the Physician was really good or the medicine was effective. Whatever it would be but now he is fine that's what matter.

I looked at his cute but too hot to handle face. I smiled and leaned a little bit but suddenly a glimpse of that night appeared. That night when I thought he was asleep and turned out to be awake. A blush of embarrassment was visible on my face when I looked at almirah, which was beside our bed. I stood up immediately ignoring my thoughts and followed up my daily routine work.
.....

After dressing myself, I came out of the chamber and moved towards the mandir. It was near the kingdom and only royal people were allowed to visit it. Weird but necessary so that no enemy could easily enter in the palace. There was a secret way which connects the temple and palace easily. But only our family members and pandit ji knows about it. Jiji-sa told me when we were passing the secret gallery.

After the prayer, I touched the feets of pandit ji and took blessing. On the way towards the palace I told Jiji-sa that I wanted to have a sight of the palace.

"Jiji-sa can I roam around the palace? " I looked at her face. Hopefully, she says yes.

"Yes, Of course. It's your home Mayuri" She smiled.

"Thank you so much! You are really amazing Jiji-sa!" I jumped in joy.

"Ahh... Seems like someone is getting comfortable. But be careful as there are people around you" She said and continued walking.

I felt awkward when I saw some attendees and soldiers looking at me. I gulped and looked down in embarrassment. We walked a long way and I was glancing at each and every part of the kingdom. The structure was very well made and had a beautifully carved designs on the pillars.

"You all can go" Jiji sa said and all the attendees left from that particular area.

"You can remove your veil now." I removed it and looked properly at the area. It was so beautiful.

"Where are we Jiji sa?" I asked.

"We are at the secret place of our kingdom" She said and smiled.

"Huh?" I said and she holded my arm and we moved forward.

"See" She said while we passed through a gate. My eyes enlarged looking at the small yet beautiful mahal.

There were many lotus floating on the water

There were many lotus floating on the water. We moved forward through a narrow lane and reached at the mahal.

"It is so beautiful Jiji-sa sa, but I wonder-" I was about to ask but she spoke in between.