19~ Mayuri v/s Dhairvi

Mayuri's POV

It's been noon now, I was not talking to him. He was trying to make it up for me but still acting like he didn't do anything. I was literally hating this.

"Mayuri, have some food please" he said to me and put the plate on bed.

I looked at the plate, it was beautifully decorated with delicious food. I gulped and looked away, trying to control myself.

"Please Mayuri, you haven't eaten anything since morning. It will affect your health" he said softly with concern in his voice.

I don't know why my heart is melting seeing the care in his eyes for me. It hurts even more when I know the truth that he doesn't love me but that girl. My eyes became teary.

"What happened Mayuri, please tell me!" He shouted in pure frustration and threw the glass of water, I startled by this action of his and my tears started flowing.

"Mayuri- urghhhhh" he touched his forehead and started taking deep breaths.

"Calm down..." He breathed and relaxed himself. He came near me and I gulped in fear while backing away from him.

"You don't want to tell me anything, it's completely fine but at least eat." He said and sat down on the bed.

"I don't want to eat and don't you dare to shout at me like this...again" I said with courage but only I know how scared and hurt I was from inside.

He looked at me with no expression and sighed.

"Fine..." he said and stood up, taking the plate in his hand.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

"Fine, then I have my own ways" I shivered listening to him and immediately opened my eyes.

He took a bite and came towards me I started backing away but he put the plate aside on the bed and started walking towards me with the help of his knees.

I looked behind and saw that I was on the corner of bed and if I backed away anymore, I will fall down.

I sat numb there and he was just 30 centimetres away from me. He started coming more and more closer.

20 centimetres...

15 centimetres...

10 centimetres...

5 centimetres...

Our lips were about to touch and I closed my eyes tightly, my breaths became faster. Our chest clashed with each other.

"Open your mouth" He said in his rough/deep voice. To be honest it felt so hot. I imagined those scenes...those scenes.When I was taking him in my...'Mayuri?! What the hell you are thinking?! And that also in this situation?!'
I gulped and sealed my lips tightly. He tried to open my mouth but failed.

"Aahhh~" I moaned and opened my mouth, he pinched my waist?! Taking the opportunity, He quickly put the bite in my mouth.

I immediately opened my eyes and looked at him with disbelief. As I couldn't spit the bite, I started chewing it.

We looked at each other's eyes and his lips curved sideward, smirking at me. I looked away and swallowed the bite.

Again he brought the bite near my lips and again I didn't opened my mouth.

"Want me to do it again?" He said and I got goosebumps all over my body, seeing no response from my side he was about to do it again. But I held his arm, agreeing to eat.