27~ Love and Lust

Mayuri's POV

(Warning! 15+)

"Seduce me" I said and he enlarged his eyes.

"Okay fine I'm going." I stood up but he held my arm.

"I'll- I'll do that" He whispered.

"Okay" I sat down on the bed.

"Start" I said and he looked at me.

He touched my cheeks and rubbed my lips slowly with his thumb. I closed my eyes and bit his thumb lightly. He came closer towards me and touched my lips with his. I was about to kiss him but he moved away. He opened up his kurta and showed his six sexy abs. My cheeks heated up and I looked down. He pushed me on the bed and hovered above me. He caged me with both of his arms and looked at me dangerously.

"You should not say that Mayuri" He said. I was just looking at his dark pink lips moving together. His rough and deep voice was hypnotizing me. I gulped and craved for his lips. I was about to kiss him but again he stopped me. I got frustrated and looked at him.

"Not yet darling " I smiled a little bit and looked away. My heartbeats were racing. I was nervous and excited at the same time. I want to love him and run away from the situation at the same time.

I looked in his eyes. There were various of emotions in it. But two I could understand was love and lust. I cupped his cheeks and we both were looking in each other's eyes.

The moment heated up when he held both of my wrist and moved it above my head. He removed all my jewelleries and dupatta. I tried to free my wrist because of the nervousness but he held it firmly and kissed my forehead.

"Please? " He asked. I think about it for a while and nodded.

He smiled a little bit and leaned towards me, gave me a peck on my lips. I was not satisfied and wanted more. But he pulled me over his laps parting my legs around his waist. It felt so timid sitting around him like this and especially when I could feel his strong hard bulge. I was about to kiss him again however he held my hairs roughly leading my neck to tilt backwards and give him enough of space to kiss and suck my neck. I held his shoulder and digged my nails because of the immense pleasure.

"Umhmm~" He sucked my neck deeply leaving a dark red spot.

"Mine" He whispered in ears and slightly bit my earlobe.

I touched my forehead with his and took a deep breath.

"Liked it?" He asked. I nodded with a slight blush of embarrassment I looked away.

"But... " I looked at his face. He looked at me with confusing expression.

"But it turned out to be a small makeout session. Isn't it?" I asked in a whispering tone.

"You really think so?" He pulled me closer by my waist and played with the strings of my lehenga. I didn't said anything and just looked down.

'Will he open it. Oh my god!'

"This is nothing Mayuri. Imagine, when I will make love to you whole night. Every inch of you will be marked by me, Will be mine... Whole of you. I will fuck you, make you feel the immense pleasure of love and lust. That beautiful night will be the best and most pleasurable night for both us. The night you have never imagined in your life... "

There was a sudden eruption of butterflies in my stomach. The words which he uttered made me feel different kind of sensation. He was right, the night will be the most memorable. Just imagining about it made me feel so good.

Suddenly we heard the sound of footsteps and anklets. We both looked at each other and I quickly stood up to set up my clothes properly. He also took his overcoat from the floor.

"Mayuri" I heard the voice of Maasa. We both looked at each other and fasten our speed. I hid my face with veil so that Maasa couldn't see the red dark spot which he left on my neck.
She entered into the chamber. I touched her feet taking blessings from her.

"Khama-Gani Maasa" I said. She put her hand on my head. After me prince also take blessing from her. She smiled and blessed him.

"Mayuri, Your Bhai-sa will be soon arriving. You can packup your things. " I nodded listening to her. But Prince was looking at me with confused expression.

"Why is her brother arriving here Maasa?" He asked.

"Mayuri you didn't tell him? He is coming to take her for pag-phera rasam. " She said.

"Ohh... " He gritted his teeths while looking at me. I bit my lips slightly regretting my decision.

'You are gone Mayuriii'

"Jii Maasa" He said.

"Shantnu your father was calling you. Please visit him." She said and he nodded. He moved out of the chamber to visit his father. Maasa also depart for her work.

I sat down on the bed thinking what to do. Suddenly I remembered that scroll. I stood up and moved towards the chamber.

I entered the chamber and directly moved towards the book shelf. I checked the whole shelf but I didn't find any scroll. I think that Sudha had taken it while cleaning up the chamber. I called her up but she denied. Then I asked her to call Dharvi however she also denied about the scroll. I sat on the couch and thought where could the scroll be?I asked few attendees that if someone entered the chamber. But no one! Strange!

"Mayuri, Is there anything we should know about?" Dhairvi asked. I decided to tell her and Sudha about it.

.....

"Did you tell Shantnu about it?" Dharvi asked but I denied.

"So at what time did you saw those strangers?" She asked.

"Almost mid-night, a few hours before" I exclaimed.

"We should wait today till midnight and have a watch on those stranger." Sudha said in between. I nodded in agreement.

"She is right" I said.

"Okay then. We will meet here after few hours." Dhairvi said. Suddenly an attendee came inside.

"Pranam Rajkumari Mayuri. Prince Mayur has arrived."

-----------------------×------------------------

Update!

I hope you guys like it. Please vote, comment and share.

Love you all 💗