9~ Starting of Rituals

Mayuri's POV

I closed my eyes tightly when Isha pulled up the curtain of the bed which was attached to the wooden part and looked under it.

My heart beat turns faster as I don't want her to misunderstand the situation.

She stood and looked at us with an expressionless face.

"What is this Mayuri?" She said.

"Isha it's not like that it's just... it's just, i forgot my jhumka and he was just-" i was about to say but she interrupted.

"What are you saying Mayuri there is nothing under the bed, then why did both of your faces become pale?" Isha said.

Nayan and I looked at each other with a relaxed face and i sighed in relief.

"No, nothing! It's absolutely fine, everything is fine" i started laughing lightly to ease the situation.

"Yeah-Yeah" Nayan joined me too.

"I think you both are going insane, you guys should sleep" she make weird expression.

"Yes-Yes" Nayan said and jumped on the bed.

"Isha you also sleep" i said and she looked at me with doubtful expression.

"Yes" she said and laid down on the bed in between.

I gulped and looked here and there to check where the prince was and i noticed that he...

He was behind the bed?!

I looked at him with the "WTF" look.

"What happened Mayuri who is behind?" Isha said and looked behind but fortunately prince hide immediately.

"No one Isha" i said and laid down on the bed too, waiting for her to sleep.

*Time skips*

I opened my one eye to check whether Isha slept or not, finding no response, i sat up and looked at her face closely. It was calm. She slept!

I slowly moved towards the back of the bed and find him sleeping there. I feel bad, i sat down and looked closely. He was looking so adorable while sleeping.

I started noticing every single feature of him. His eyes which were closed right now, his eyebrows which were looking fine, that sharp jaw line, his beard and especially his moustache, it was so hot also there was a mole under his dark pink lips making it more sexier.

But he is sleeping right, i want to touch his moustache, that mole, those lips. I gulped and moved my hand towards his face.

I was about to touch his lips, but...

He held my hand and pulled me under him. My eyes enlarged with the sudden movement.

We looked at each other's eyes for seconds and he whispered,"Can't even wait for the wedding?"

"No, prince it's not like that" i gulped and blushed a little, raking my eyes somewhere else.

He chuckled, his voice felt so rough and dominating. My heart beats went faster.

"Then why were you staring at me" he smirked, our lips were few centimetres away only.

"Prince you should go now" Not having much courage to look at his eyes, I said again avoiding his question.

"Yeah, sure" not making me uncomfortable he got up.

"Let's go!" He whispered. And we were about to walk but heard someone clapping from behind.

I gulped in fear and closed my eyes, "Oh no!"

We looked back and saw Isha standing there.

"Wowwww" Isha screamed.