20~ Sucking His Lips

*The chapter is unedited*

Mayuri's POV

'No...'

"Yes! Dhairvi jiji will make the dessert with Bhabhi-Sa!" The other girl exclaimed.

"It will be so fun seeing Bhabhi-Sa competing with the dearest friend of Bhai-Sa! Let's see who will Bhai-Sa choose!" Madhav exclaimed and the environment became more chaotic and energetic.

"Yeahhh!"

"Me?! No-No" Dhairvi denied and giggled.

"Pleeassseee! Its not fair Dhairvi!"

"Yes, Dhairvi jiji, pleaseeee"

"Ohh gosh, fine. I will be a part of this game but please stop shouting now" She said putting palms over her ears. Everybody laughed looking at her.

"Now you should both go and make dessert, quick we can't wait now" I stand-up and was about to go, but somebody held my hand. My heartbeats turned faster, when I recognised the hand. I gulped and he whispered in my ears from behind.

"I like kheer, can you please make it. I would love to taste the dessert made by your hand" He said and I nodded. My eyes were continuously looking down, when they saw him holding my hand everyone started giggling and teasing him. He left my hand and I took a deep breath.

"Ohhhh~"

"Seems like Bhai-Sa don't want to let go Bhabhi-sa, hahaha" Madhav laughed.

"Yess, hahaha"

My cheeks flushed with embaressment and I rushed outside, Dhairvi followed me from behind.

I deeply breathed and Dhairvi called me.

"Don't mind them, they are always like this... chaotic" She said and smiled. I nodded and walked away, avoiding her.

"By the way, I'm Dhairvi, Shantnu's friend" She said and I just nodded.

She became silent not seeing any response from my side. We walked towards the kitchen and I smell the spices. I felt something itchy in my nose, probably because of spices.

"You can cook that side and I will cook here" she said and smiled. I nodded moving the other side of the kitchen.

I sat down and started preparing for kheer. I thought to make it for everyone not only for Prince.

I took 1/5th of rice and washed it properly. I let them soak it in water for about 10-15 minutes.

After that I drain and rinse the rice again, and let them set aside.

I took the large boiler and put it on the stove. I added milk in it and added rice in it.

I let it simmer for about 20 to 25 minutes. And started stirring it continuously.

"Princess, I will do it. You should take a rest little bit" an attendee said and was about to take spatula from my hand. But I told her that, I will prepare it and she don't need to be worried.

I mixed it well and added sugar, cardamom powder and slivered almonds. I let it boil and mixed it througly.

I put the boiler down and served it in about 8-9 small bowl. I garnished it with silvered almonds and roasted whole pistachio nuts.

Finally, the dessert was ready. I stood up and washed my hand and took the plate in my hand.

"Is it ready?" Dhairvi asked from behind. I turn around and nodded.

"It smells good, what you made?" She asked.

"Kheer" I said.

"Oh, I made rasmalai. It's also shantnu's favourite dessert" She said with huge smile.

I just hummed in response and walked towards the hall, passing her.

I entered the hall and after me Dhairvi too came inside.

"Ummm, it smells so good" Madhav said and came near us.

"Oh, look! Bhabhi-sa made kheer for bhai-sa, It's his favourite" He said and giggled.

"Yes, let's see, who will win now!" They said and took the plate from both of us.

'Yeah, but I'm sure he will choose the one I made'

"Bhabhi-sa, you made the kheer for us too! That's so sweet, Thank you" One girl said and I smiled.

"Bhai-sa, You will taste a spoon of dessert from each bowl. You have to choose one" He nodded and one of them made him close his eyes and blind folded him.

He tasted both of the dessert. My heartbeats were turning faster. Several thoughts were running in my mind.

'I don't know whom he will choose.'

'But what if he choose her...? No no no, don't think negative Mayuri, relax'

'Why is he taking so much time?!'

"Bhai-sa, who won?" Still he was silent. I gulped and my patience level was decreasing by each and every second.

"Dhairvi..." he said and gulped looking down.

Everybody turned silent at the moment when he announced the name of Dhairvi. My eyes became teary and I looked at him, not believing it. He knew that I made the kheer for him wholeheartedly, but still he chose her and that also in front of everyone! He broke my heart again!

My tears were about to flow but I wiped them and rushed towards my chamber.

"Bhabhi-sa!" Madhav called me from behind.

"Mayuri" He also called me, But I ignored him and ran away, Leaving them there.

I came inside and closed the chamber, crying miserably.

'If he love her, why he married me?'

I ran towards the dressing room and started packing up my clothes and other things.

Suddenly, I heard someone opening the door.

"Mayuri!" He called me but I ignored him.

"Mayuri! Listen please!" He called me again but still I didn't respond.

"Mayu- What are doing?!" He asked and I ignored him.

"Stop" he said in serious tone. Still I was packing up the things.

He held my arm and made me stand-up. He took me in his arm and I looked at him with anger.

"Put me down!" I shouted. This time he ignored me.

"I said, put me down!" I again shouted and he threw me on bed. I looked at him with anger and stood up against him, ready to fight. We both were bubbling up in anger. I was about to yell at him again but Dhairvi called him making my anger cross all limits.

I pushed him on the bed and kissed him. He looked at me with utter shock in his eyes. I ignored and started sucking his lower lip. From the side of my eyes, I looked at Dhairvi standing there looking at us, seeing us kissing she ran outside. I smirked and sucked his lips until they bleed. I played with his tongue and cupped his cheeks.

After a long deep kiss, I left him. And breathed heavily. I was about to walk away but he pushed me under him and said.

"Now, it's time for your punishment sweetheart~" I got goosebumps all over my body listening to him.

-----------------------------×---------------------------

Update!!! Hope you guys doing well!

If you like the chapter please vote, comment and share 🤍

Let's cross 300 votes in total, as today this book is going to complete it's first month!

Love yeah ❤️❤️❤️