just us two freaks {55}

warning: jojos part 3 spoilers ahead ❕
~

"I just can't believe she'd come up with something so stupid, and what's even worse is I can't believe half the school is dumb enough to believe it." You whimper, your hands on your face. Jotaro softly rubs your back, trying to reassure you.

"It'll be okay. Everyone knows Trina is as fake as it gets. This rumor will be forgotten by next week." He says quietly. As people walk past you and Jotaro, they all stare at the both of you. They could be staring at you because of the rumors or they could be staring at Jotaro because he is popular. Who really knows anymore?

"I'm just so sick of her antagonizing me. For years I've put up with her shit and even now that you are my literal boyfriend she still doesn't give a shit." You remove your hands from your face and place them on the bench, leaning your elbows on the tabletop.

"Oh, so you only wanted to date me so Trina would stop bullying you?" Jotaro lifts an eyebrow. You roll your eyes a little bit.

"No, Jotaro, of course not." You sigh and cover your face again. He chuckles lowly and places his hand on the back of your neck, rubbing softly with his thumb.

"I know, I'm just fuckin with you." He says lowly.

"Hey Jojo." A soft female voice says from the side of the bench. You both look over and see one of the junior popular girls with two of her pretty friends. She blushes when he looks at her which makes your mouth open in disgust.

"I've heard the rumors. Is it true Y/N is a witch? Could she turn you into one too?" She bites her lip to hold back from giggling. Her friends cover their mouths a bit with their binders. Jotaro raises an eyebrow.

"Is this funny to you?" He says in an unamused tone. She shrugs a little.

"Just weird you would date a freak like that when you can have a much cooler girlfriend." She purses her lips. Jotaro furrows his eyebrows and stares at her. His eyebrow twitches in anger. He brings his hand to his nose and rubs it while slowly standing up. The girls smiles fade a bit and they take a step back, looking up at him as he stands.

"I'd suggest you and your little friends get the fuck out of our faces... You're pissing me off." He stares down at them. The girls look up at him.

"I'm so sorry, Jojo. I didn't mean to upset you. I just wanted to try and break the spell you're under." The main girl says with a small smile. Her friends begin to giggle. You swallow the thick lump in your throat. You're holding back tears. You quickly stand up and grab your bag, beginning to walk quickly in the other direction. The girls laugh and point at you, causing Jotaro to quickly turn around.

"Hey, Y/N, wait!" He grabs his bag and starts to walk after you. You rush inside the building and keep your head down, tears rushing down your cheeks like a waterfall. You've always been fine with getting bullied. Who cares? You got over it. It didn't bother you anymore. But now that Jotaro is getting made fun of for it, now that you can't stand. The most popular boy in the entire school, heck, the entire town, is now getting looked down upon simply because of your presence. It's not fair.

"Y/N-" Jotaro rushes after you and softly grabs your arm. You cover your face with your hands and stop walking, mid hallway. Luckily the hallway is a bit empty because it is lunch time. You let it out, a weep. You begin to cry out loud for the first time in front of Jotaro. He stands beside you and gulps, looking down at you with an unknowing expression. He feels terrible. He doesn't know what to do.

"Baby..." He whispers and leans down a bit. You shake your head, hands gripping over your face, sobbing.

"I'm so sorry, Jotaro." You whimper. You gasp and cough, crying harder than you've cried in months. He gulps and pulls you in. He wraps his arms around you, pushing your face into his chest.