foreign exchange student (21)

~

The next morning you arrived to school a little bit late, but only by a few minutes. You had accidentally overslept, it happens sometimes when you stay up doing homework.

You quickly begin rushing through the hallway towards bio class, it's embarrassing when you have to walk in late.

"Hey, Y/N!" You hear an adult call your name as you walk past the principals office. You stop and turn to see who is calling you. It's one of the guidance counselors, standing next to a blonde girl in a school uniform.

"Yes?" You look at the counselor as she approaches you with the girl walking beside her, silently.

"I'm sorry to be a bother, but this is Elena, she is one of the new foreign exchange students from Italy." The counselor talks. You nod a little with a small smile to the blonde girl named Elena.

"Oh... Hi, it's nice to meet you, I'm Y/N." You nod towards her softly, she nods back with a small grin. Shes quite pretty and has bright green eyes, long blonde hair, shes has a nice figure and slightly tan skin. She's about the same height as you as well.

"I called you because she is actually in your bio class... I know that's where you're headed right now so do you think you could walk to class with her?" The counselor smiles. You nod.

"Of course." You smile politely, slightly happy to now have an actual reason to be late to class.

"Perfect! Thank you so much.. Have fun you two." The counselor smiles as she walks back to her office. You look at Elena with a small grin.

"We can go this way..." You speak softly as you begin walking down the hallway with her. She walks beside you, her backpack on her back and a notebook clutched in her hands.

"So you're from Italy? That's awesome, I've never been there but I know it's beautiful." You try to make small talk with her and become friendly. She nods a little and looks at you as you walk.

"Yeah, I'm from Naples. It's really nice." She speaks softly, seeming a little quiet at first but you know she's definitely the type to be funny when she warms up to you.

"What made you wanna come to school here?" You continue.

"Well I've always really wanted to come here and my grandma is from Japan anyway, so I'm staying with her while I'm here." She grins. You raise your brows a bit.

"Oh woww, that's so nice." You giggle. You both walk to class. You walk in quietly, everyones' eyes darting in your direction immediately making you blush. The teacher stops talking and looks over at you and Elena.

"Sorry I'm late, Professor... I got stopped in the hallway, but this is Elena. She's one of the new foreign exchange students." You speak softly. The teacher smiles a bit.

"Oh right! I nearly forgot about that. It's so nice to meet you Elena. Welcome to my bio class." The teacher nods down towards her. Elena smiles a little and nods back.

"Thank you, it's nice to meet you too." She speaks softly.

"You may sit at any of the available desks." The teacher grins. Elena nods and follow you as you wall to your seat which is behind Jotaro. You plop down at your desk and Elena sits in an open desk near the middle.

Per usual, you look at the back of Jotaros' head, you like to admire the way he looks from nearly every angle, because he doesn't have a bad one. You sigh and take out your notebook.

Time to actually pay attention to the lesson.

~

Once class was over, everyone packs up their stuff and begins to head to their next class. Elena packs up her things and walks over to you with bright eyes. You look at her and raise a brow slightly but proceed to grin softly.

"Hi, did you like the class?" You speak as you put your stuff into your bag.

"Yes, but now I don't know where my next class is." She moves her hair behind her ear and watches you stand up. You feel slightly annoyed at the fact that she now has an attachment to you since you're the first person she met, but you can't help but feel bad for her. It's not her fault, and it's a good thing that she's comfortable with you. You could make a friend.

"What class do you have? I can walk you there." You begin walking out of the class. She looks down as she takes her little schedule out of her pocket and begins to open it up while walking.

"Um, I have intro to e-" She gasps softly as she bumps into Jotaro, quite hard. Since he's solid and huge, he doesn't seem to budge, but she seems a bit flustered.

"Oh- I'm so sorry." She gulps and fixes her hair as she begins to look up at Jotaro. He glares down at her with a raised brow, a smug look on his face. She gulps and widens her eyes, probably never seen a man this tall before. Her face goes red and she begins to look shy.

"Uh...." She gulps. You watch her as she stares up at Jotaro, who is seemingly annoyed with this girl already.

"Hmph..." Jotaro sighs deeply and walks away, he looks over you as he walks out of the classroom. You gulp and look at Elena as she walks towards you.

"Sorry... That man was really big..." She whispers to you and giggles afterwards. You giggle nervously and begin to walk with her.

"Yeah... He definitely is." You hold your notebook and swallow the lump in your throat.

"What's his name?" She whispers to you and watches him as he walks ahead of you two, walking out into the hallway. You glance at her.

"Oh, that's Jotaro Kujo... He's kind of mean to mostly everybody, so don't take it personally if he's mean to you." You speak quietly, knowing damn well what he's like. He's not all a bad guy, and you have yet to know the reason why he is the way he is. But you know deep down that Jotaro is a softy, you just know it.

"Okay... Thanks for letting me know, but.." She stops and faces you. You stop and look at her.

"He's really hot." She whispers with a smile. You gulp and look down at her.

Oh boy.

~