friends get drinks together {36}

~

"Uhh..." You giggle and blush softly, turning to face him now. You move your hair behind your ear as you look up at him, raising your eyebrows.

"I'm just teasing you..." He mumbles deeply with a slight smirk on his face. You smile.

"I know..." You walk up to him and stand in front of him. He scans your face with his eyes and licks his lips.

"I'm glad you could come..." He tilts his head a little. You tilt your head as well.

"Of course." You press your lips together and scan his shirtless body. You hesitate for a moment before speaking.

"So why... are you shirtless?" You squint at him. He looks down a bit as himself.

"Oh, we were about to go in the hot spring." He looks down at you. You lift your eyebrows a little bit.

"We?" You mumble softly. Almost as if the universe was reading your mind, in comes little miss Elena wearing a tiny ass bikini. You widen your eyes a bit as she appears behind Jotaro and grabs his arm with a smile on her face. Her eyes meet yours.

"Oh hi y/n!" She squeals. You lift your eyebrows a bit and slowly smile.

"Heyyy Elena." You dart your eyes at Jotaro and then back at her.

"We were just about to get in the hot spring! You should join us." She hugs Jotaros' arm. You swallow the immediate lump in your throat and nod a little.

"Okay.. Let me just put my bikini on..." You force a small grin as she nods at you. You turn and walk towards Jotaro's bathroom, your grin immediately fading.

You go into Jotaros' bathroom and close the door, turning the light on and look at yourself in the mirror with an angry expression. You hated Elena for touching him, you hated her for kissing him, you hated her for being so obnoxious about him. You stare at yourself in the mirror with nothing but malicious thoughts about her running through your mind. You strip from your dress and undergarments and take your bikini out of your purse. You put it on and look in the mirror. It wasn't as small as Elenas, you wanted it tighter. You tighten the arm straps on your top and it immediately made your boobs look amazing. You had bigger boobs than Elena, that you were happy about. You keep your purse and clothes in Jotaros bathroom and turn the light off before walking out. Jotaro and Elena aren't in the room anymore, she must've dragged him out. You felt a little nervous walking through a crowd of people wearing nothing but a bikini, but if Jotaro thought you were pretty, then you thought you should believe it and try to be more confident.

You walk out of his bedroom and close the door, walking down the hallway with nice posture. You don't look at anyone as you walk through his house, but you know people are looking at you. You quickly make your way outside and then relax but maintain a sturdy walk as you approach the hot spring. You can feel your tits softly bouncing with every step you take, it was slightly on purpose. You see Jotaro and Elena in the hot tub with somebody you were not really expecting.

Nicola.

Jotaro looks and sees you walking over. His mouth slightly opens when you make eye contact with him as you walk up to the hot spring.

"Hi..." You softly smirk at him. He gulps and looks at your face. You smile a bit more and then see Nicola and Elena looking at you too. Elena is smiling, per usual, and Nicola is wide eyed staring at your body. You furrow your eyebrows a little bit and cover your self with your hands in a joking way.

"Okay, Nicola.. Stop." You giggle. Jotaro looks at him and furrows his eyebrows a little. Nicola looks at your face and gets red.

"Oh- I'm... sorry.. Y/n I just.. You're really...wow.." He mumbles. You giggle a little bit at him. You get into the hot spring and spin around a little bit. Do you sit next to Nicola... or Jotaro?.... This is slightly awkward. You see a space in between the two of them, so that's where you go sit. You let out a sigh of satisfaction as you feel your body become warm and relaxed in the steamy water. You lean your head back a little and close your eyes. It's quiet, the sounds of the water bubbling and the music inside is all you guys can really hear.