good morning {51}

~

Your eyes slowly open, feeling super cozy and warm under blankets. You whimper quietly, yawn, and squint since it's a little bright. You had fallen asleep in Jotaro's arms after what happened last night, and you felt like it was one of the best sleeps you've ever had.

You look around and see Jotaro isn't in the bed with you. You stay in bed and wait for him to return. You sit up slowly and hold the blankets up since you are still naked. You look around the room and rub your eye, seeing your prom dress on the floor along with other clothing items. A small giggle of remembrance escapes your lips and you continue to rub your eye.

"What's so funny?" You hear his deep familiar voice. You lift your head and glance over by the door. Jotaro walks in wearing nothing but boxer briefs and socks. He holds a cup full of orange juice. He walks over to the bed and sits on the edge beside you.

"Nothing." You shake your head while smiling. He holds the glass out to you, offering the drink. You smile more and take it, mumbling a "thank you." He places a kiss on your temple.

"Good morning." He whispers and groans as he lays back down on the bed. He brings his hands up behind his head and watches as you chug the orange juice. You were thirsty after last night. He slowly smiles. You finish off the glass and lick your lips.

You place the glass on the night stand and glance over at him, meeting his eyes. He stares at you with a small smirk on his face. He looks smug. You purse your lips softly and blush.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" You ask quietly. He shrugs a little and smiles slowly. He tries to hide his smile by biting down on his lip, but it doesn't work. Now he just looks hot and up to no good; smiling while digging his teeth into his bottom lip. You swallow the lump in your throat at the sight.

"Stop it." You giggle a little in disbelief. He chuckles a little bit at your reaction.

"I'm just admiring you. That's all." He speaks deeply. You tuck your knees up to your chest and keep your eyes on him. You pull the blankets up a little more.

"Well stop." You giggle as you tug on the blankets. He sits up slowly and places a hand on the blankets, stopping you from pulling them up.

"Why?" He whispers. You look at his face now closer to yours. He places a hand on the bed by your waist and a hand on the blanket by your legs. You shrug.

"I'm naked." You laugh and look down at yourself.

"Yeah." He pauses and glances down.

"You are." He mumbles. You gulp and look at his eyes scanning your body.

"Jotaro." You whine and laugh in embarrassment. He glances up at your face with his eyes and smiles.

"I could stare at your naked body all day if you let me. How come you're so anxious?" He kisses your temple and scoots closer to you. You close your eyes a little at the feeling of his lips against your skin.

"I'm just... not used to a man starring at me so much." You say quietly. He giggles a little.

"Why are you laughing?" You whine again. He sits up more and sighs.

"Um... I don't know how else to say this... but, I see the  boys at our school stare at you... all the time." He says lowly. Your eyebrows lift - surprised.

"What do you mean?" You laugh.

"You're a very... good looking woman." He licks his lips and looks at your face. Your lips part.

"The boys stare at you all the time in school, you just don't notice." He shrugs a little. You exhale through your nose and purse your lips again, processing the information.

"Okay well... Then I'm not used to seeing a man stare at me so much. Especially not you." You place your hands back on the bed to support yourself, exposing your breasts. His eyes immediately dart down and look at your breasts. He inhales through his nose slowly and looks away. You watch him and tilt your head.

"What? You don't wanna look now?" You tease. He slowly looks back at you.

"I mean... I do." He nods a little. You raise your eyebrows once more.

"But?" You lower your gaze at him. He swallows a bit and then glances down at his boxers. You watch him, your eyes following where he's looking. Your eyes fall upon his briefs. You then notice he's rock hard. Your eyes immediately widen.

"Oh..." You press your lips together. He sits up a bit more and nods, trying to adjust himself so he's more comfortable.

"Yeah." He whispers. You bring your hand up to your mouth and giggle. You never knew you had this kind of power over him.

"I'm sorry." You continue to chuckle. He smiles and looks at you again.

"It's fine." He snickers quietly. You bring your arm down and cover your breasts.

"I guess I'll just cover up then." You sigh. He shakes his head a little and brings his hand to yours and moves your arm.

"No no no no." He smiles and then rolls over towards you. You squeal out and giggle, laying down on your back and straightening your legs as he goes on top of you. He takes your wrists in his hands and gently pushes your hands down on the bed. Your chest is fully exposed to him again. He looks down at your face, his eyes glistening softly. Your mouth waters a little. Adrenaline runs through you. He loosens his grip on your wrists and brings his hand to your neck. He leans down and kisses your lips slowly. You close your eyes and kiss him back. Butterflies flutter in your stomach. He then kisses down your cheek, his lips making their way to your neck. Your lips part and you quietly exhale, bringing your free hand down to his arm. His warm wet tongue brushes against the skin on your neck, making you bite down on your lip in pleasure. His lips travel down to your chest and then your breasts. You arch your back a little bit, wanting him to touch and kiss you more. His tongue brushes softly against your nipple and you moan quietly right before there's a knock on the door. Jotaro lifts his head a bit and looks at the door with his eyes.

"You two up? Your mother made some breakfast!" Joseph calls out happily.

"Alright!-" Jotaro sighs. He looks down at you, placing his hands on the bed. He leans down and kisses your forehead.

"Let's save this for later." He whispers. You close your eyes and smile.

No way did Joseph just cock block you.

-

Hi beauties - So sorry for how long it has been. I have moved, been dealing with school situations, and working full time. It's been hard to find time to write! But I am also trying to come up with good plots to write about to keep this story going. Any ideas? Please feel free to comment ideas. I was kind of thinking of including a new character to stir some things up? Maybe this new character will become a bit of an issue for Jotaro and y/n's relationship?! Hmm... Who knows? I love you all. Thank you again for all of your support. xx

- Misa <33

-