kujo household (3)

~

When you arrived home that night, you couldn't stop thinking about what Jotaro had said to you. You could hardly believe he even looked at you, let alone spoke to you. Although you were not very fond of him, you were still shocked of the sudden interest this popular boy was showing you. You were wondering if he was doing to try to kiss your ass, to get you to like him. You scoffed at the thought.

...

In the morning, you begin to get ready for school. Taking a quick shower, drying your hair, putting on your uniform and making your lunch. You gather all of your school belongings and leave the house around 7:10 a.m. You sighed and put in your earbuds to your music and listened to it as you began to walk to school.

You made it to the main trail that leads to the school, the one many kids walk on as well. Normally, everyone is either already at school by now, or leaves a little later, so luckily when you decide to walk to school, there aren't many other people walking with you. You liked the peacefulness of the early morning.

As you walked, you felt as if somebody was watching you. You kept your eyes open and made sure to pay attention to your surroundings. You shoved your hands into your pockets and continued to listen to your music. You knew somebody was behind you. Using your ability you could tell it was somebody big. You could hear the heavy footsteps, the swishing of their school uniform jacket. It was a male, you just knew. Opening your eyes, you continued to walk until you made it to the school.

...

As lunch time came around, you went out to the courtyard again to eat. You sat at the same bench, all by yourself. You decided to do some homework as you were eating, trying to kill some time and just get some extra work done.

You could hear some giggling and whispering and then felt somebody sit across from you. The bench shifted in weight, creaking a bit. You looked through your brows and quickly sat up straight when you saw Jotaro sitting across from you. Instantly gulping, you eyeballed him, wondering why he was here. You tried to keep your cool, sure you didn't like him, but he was still intimidating.

"What are you doing?" You said in an annoyed tone, starring at him as he starred back at you. You gulped as you finally made true eye contact with him for the first time. His bright greenish/blue eyes pierced into yours for what seemed like a long time.

"I need to talk to you about something important..." He spoke deeply, as if he didn't want others to hear. You exhale lowly.

"Look, Jojo, I'm flattered that you are suddenly interested in me since you know I don't like you, but I don't want to talk to you." You speak quietly as well but with aggressiveness. He groans quietly.

"Yare yare... You're an annoying bitch and I don't like you either, but what I need to talk to you about is about what I said yesterday..." He glares at you as he speaks, slight disgust on his face. You sit still and stare at him, not expecting this normally quiet dude to be such an asshole off the bat. You blink a few times in disbelief that he chose those kinds of words towards you.

"Yeah? What could be so important? You don't even know me." You cross your arms now, your breasts slightly squishing together. Jotaro keeps eye contact with you, you use your ability to listen to his heartbeat, which was seeming to be beating quite fast. You snickered slightly.

"I wanted to talk about this..." Without hesitation, as if he was inhuman with speed and precision, he grabs your tiny stand that was sitting on his shoulder. He begins to squeeze it in between his fingers. You start to feel pressure on your head, making you become dizzy. You are now in utter confusion and shock. How can he see your ability? Nobody is able to see it but yourself. You have made sure of it. How did he grab it and why is it causing you to feel dizzy?