prom pictures {43}

~

The week went by fast and it was now Friday. A lot of the seniors skipped school to get ready for the prom tonight. You went to school and Elena had invited you to go to her house for prom pictures. You agreed, you know your mom would be upset if she didn't get any pictures of you in your dress.

You never ended up telling Nicola that you didn't want to go with him. Since Jotaro is going with Elena now, you'd rather go with Nicola instead of being alone.

Fuck.

You just wanted to slap Elena so hard that her Italian accent disappears. You felt so angry with yourself for everything, you were angry that you said yes to Nicola but everything was just so confusing. You were going to tell Jotaro how you felt tonight. You had to. You can't take this anymore.

~

You and your parents arrive at Elenas house around 4pm. Your dad drove you in his car. You felt really pretty wearing your dress. Your heels kind of hurt your feet but you were probably going to take them off soon anyway. You had your makeup and hair done nicely as well as your nails. Your mom couldn't stop taking pictures of you and your father brought his polaroid.

You have never been to Elenas house before but it was cute. A lot of people were there too. Obviously she had told a lot of people that pictures would be taken at her place.

You get out of the car with your parents and walk over to the crowd of people by the front of the house. You begin to look around for Jotaro. How could he be hard to find? He was 6'5. Maybe he wasn't here yet. You didn't see Nicola either. You stood awkwardly in between your parents and just watched as the other people talk and take pictures.

"Honey, let's take a picture of you and your father." Your mom smiles at you. You grin softly and nod. You and your dad walk forward and turn and face your mom. You wrap your arm on his back and he places his hand on your back too. You both smile at the camera and your mom takes some pictures. You felt really nervous, like something was wrong.

"You look stunning, cupcake." Your dad looks down at you. You smile at him.

"Thanks dad." You rub your wrist. He slides his hands in his pockets.

"Where's your date?" He tilts his head. You cringe at the word "date." You shrug.

"Not here yet." You look around and see a car park in the driveway. You see Joseph, Holy, and Jotaro get out of it. You open your mouth a little when you see Jotaro get out of the car. He looked so good in his white and gold tuxedo. Maybe a little too good.

"Is that your date, Y/N? That's your friend isn't it?" Your mom looks over at Jotaro and his family. You breathe in slowly.

"Not my date... Just my friend..." You speak softly. You look over at your dad and see him wide eyed starring at Jotaro. You furrow your eyebrows a little.

"You okay?" You giggle softly. He gulps and looks at you. He seems a little caught off guard.

"Oh.. Yeah.. I'm alright." He clears his throat a little. You roll your eyes a little. Your dad seems so weird about you being friends with boys now. You look back over and see Joseph, Holly and Jotaro walking towards the crowd of people as well. You look at Jotaro, he glances at you. You make eye contact with him and grin softly. He stares at you and then looks forward, continuing to walk. Was he mad at you? He barely acknowledged you just now. You pout a little bit and jump when you feel a tap on your shoulder. You turn around and see Nicola. You force a grin.

"Oh hi." You look at him. He looked really nice in his tuxedo as well. He wore a dark blue tie to match your dress. In his hand he holds a little box.

"Hi Y/N... You look really beautiful." Nicola grins. He blushes a little bit. You smile softly.

"Thanks... You look really nice too." You say to him. Your mom and dad watch you. You look at your parents.

"Uh ... Mom, dad, this is my prom date, Nicola... He's from Italy." You walk a bit closer to them. Your mom smiles.

"It's nice to meet you, Nicola." She says nicely.

"It's nice to meet you too." Nicola responds politely. Your dad shakes his hand and stuff, you look down at the ground and kind of go into your own thoughts. You turn your head and look back and see Jotaro with Elena. She's wearing a sparkly gold colored prom dress. She looked nice. You see Jotaro putting a corsage around her wrist. Your heart hurts.

"Y/N?" You hear. You turn your head and look at Nicola. He looks down at you slightly and grins. He opens the little box he's holding and you look down. It's a really pretty white and dark blue rose corsage. You admire it.

"It's beautiful, Nicola.. Thank you." You look up at him.

~

After a little while, people gather together to take pictures. You have the corsage on your wrist, Nicola helped you put it on. Your mom takes some pictures of you and Nicola and you hear some squealing from behind you.

"Y/N!" You hear her. You turn your head and see Elena kind of jogging towards you but it's more of a shuffle because shes in heels. You smile a bit.

"Hi Elena." You giggle a little. Jotaro walks behind her with his hands in his pockets. You see Joseph and Holy walking near him, Holly keeps taking pictures of him with her camera.

"I love your dress y/n, you look gorgeous." Elena smiles. You smile at her compliment.

"Thank you, so do you." You grin. You look over at Joseph and Holy and they wave at you cutely. You smile and wave back. You look up at Jotaro and gulp a bit. He isn't looking at you. You bite your inner cheek.

"Can we get a group picture?" Elena asks you. You nod a little and you, Elena, Nicola, and Jotaro bunch together and your mom, Holy, and Elenas grandma take pictures of you all. After the pictures you walk over to Joseph and Holy.

"Hi." You grin. Holy and Joseph smile at you.

"You look so beautiful, Y/N." Holy jumps a little and takes pictures of you. You smile and blush.

"Thank you." She giggle.

"Jotaro, come here." Joseph calls out to him. You turn your head and watch as Jotaro walks over, hands in pockets.

"Lets get a picture of you and Y/N." He grins. Jotaro looks down at you. You look up at him feeling a bit awkward. You haven't really talked to him much this week.

"Cmon Jotaro." Joseph says again. Jotaro sighs.

"Yare yare..." He mumbles deeply. He goes closer to you and slides his hand on your lower back. You gulp and place your hand on his back as well and look at the camera and smile. You then look up at Jotaro and see him half grinning. You admire him a little bit and smile more.

This night is gonna suck.. Isn't it...

~