unexpected {40}

~

Getting into the shower felt amazing. Your head continued to buzz with the amount of alcohol in your system. You never normally drink that much. You close your eyes and let the water fall all over your skin. You bring your hands up to your face and let out an exhale. You were a little stressed about your feelings towards Jotaro and how he feels towards Elena. You were so confused and he wasn't really being clear. He claims to not like her or be her friend but he hangs out with her. He's even asked her to sushi before. Who willingly does that with someone they don't like? You whimper in confusion and look around his shower, looking at the products he uses. He uses some expensive shit. You pick up a bottle of his hair wash and open the cap, bringing it to your nose and sniffing it. It smelled absolutely amazing, like the really clean fresh ones you smell at the hair salon. He also had separate items, none of the, "3-in-one" shits. You take his body wash and put it on your hands and wash your body with it, you don't want to use his washcloth.

After about 15 minutes in the shower, you turn the water off and wring out your hair. You take the clean towel he left for you on the counter and begin to dry off. You look in the mirror which is a little fogged up. Wrapping the towel around yourself, you wipe the mirror a bit so you can see yourself. You look at yourself fresh out the shower with no makeup on. You smile a little, your skin looked pretty nice. After a few minutes, you slowly open the bathroom door and look into his room. You instantly get a whiff of an awful familiar stench. You look over at Jotaro and see him laying on his bed with the window open, smoking a cigarette. You furrow your eyebrows a little bit. He holds a bottle of rum in his other hand kind of placed on his lap. You hold your towel and plug your nose with your other hand, walking over to him slowly.

"Uhm... Excuse me?" You mumble. He glances over at you and blinks, bringing the cigarette to his lips and sucking in softly. You gulp a little bit and open your mouth so you can breathe.

"Put that out, it stinks!" You keep your nose plugged. He sighs deeply, allowing the smoke to exit his mouth.

"Fine..." He mutters deeply and brings his hand out the window, taps out the cigarette and then drops it outside.

"You're such a litterbug." You unplug your nose and smack the back of his head as he sits up to close the window. He lets out a small dissatisfied moan as you do that. He brings his hand to his head and rubs it a little and looks up at you. You raise your eyebrows and looks down at him.

"I need clothes." You lick your lips. He's now wearing a tank top, boxers, and socks. He places his hand back on the bed and brings the bottle of rum to his lips, taking a sip. You make a face.

"You know where my dresser is..." His words start slurring together after he swallows. He takes another sip. You cross your arms.

"Why are you drinking so much of that?" You ask quietly. He closes his eyes and places the bottle on his thigh. You gulp and watch him.

"Jotaro?" You whisper as his head falls forward slightly. He moans quietly. You lean over a little bit and look at his face. You bring your hand to his forehead and slowly lift his head up.

"Cmon...." You bring your hand to the bottle of rum in his hand and go to take it from him. You widen your eyes when you see star platinum appear and grab your hand. His stand always freaks you out, it's so big and creepily human like, like it's its' own entity. You gulp and look at Jotaro who now has his eyes open and looking at you.

"Jotaro it's late... You're starting to get drunk..." You talk quietly. He stares at you, silently. You feel your face begin to get hot, red. You glance at star platinum once more, who he also looking at you. You let go of the bottle and slowly bring your hand back to your towel. You clear your throat quietly and nod a bit, turning and walking to his dresser. He watches you and scoots back more against his pillows and lays against them. You open his top drawer and begin to look for a shirt to wear. You look through them and see  a large t shirt with the band, "The Beatles" on it. You grin a little bit and walk to the bathroom. You take your panties from earlier and put them on followed by the t shirt. You use your towel and dry as much water out of your hair as you can and then use his hair brush to bruh your hair. You walk back out of his bathroom and look at him. He is now standing in the middle of the room.