the witch {52}

~

A few days later, you return to school. It was a bit nerve wracking to say the least.

Walking into school holding hands with the most popular guy in school.

Yeah. That'll do it.

You couldn't help but blush noticing everybody looking at you in the hallways as if you were a brand new person. As if it was their first time seeing you. As if you were popular.

Jotaro walks you to your first class of the day and faces you. You look up at him with a slightly worried look on your face. His expression shifts.

"Are you okay?" He says lowly, bringing his hand up to your jaw and caressing his thumb against your cheek. You lean your face into his hand more and nod.

"Yeah I'm just not used to the attention, that's all." You speak quietly. He nods a little understandingly.

"You'll get used to it." He grins softly and leans, placing a kiss on your forehead. He pats the top of your head as he stands straight.

"I'll meet you for lunch, okay?" He says nicely. You grin and nod happily. You wave to him as he walks down the hallway, tucking his hands into his pockets per usual. You gulp, now alone, and walk into your class.

As you walk in, you clutch your bag, people side eyeing you and whispering to each-other. It worried you.

"Hey Y'/N!" You hear a familiar voice from behind you. You turn around only to see Trina and her posse. She smirks at you and flips her hair

"So, is it true? You're Jotaro's girlfriend now or something?" She raises her eyebrows. You swallow the lump in your throat and look around the room with your eyes.

Everyone is staring.

You look back at Trina and nod a little.

"Yeah. I am." You clear your throat. She nods slowly and purses her lips a little.

"So um, how'd that come about?" She begins to walk closer to you, crossing her arms.

You shrug at her response.

"What do you mean?" You stare at her.

"I mean, how does someone like you get someone like him? No offense or anything." She smiles. You raise your eyebrows and exhale. You smile a little.

"I mean, maybe he likes me because I have an actual personality." You shrug a little at her again. She makes a displeased face.

"No offense or anything." You smirk. She scoffs.

"Considering you are one of the most boring people I've ever met I have a strong doubt he likes you because of your personality." She says lowly and places her hands on her hips, scanning you slightly with her eyes. Your eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"Are you okay? Because a few weeks ago you were a bitch to me, then a week later you were nice to me, and then suddenly you're back to being the same classic, basic, bitch you've always been." You stare at her coldly as you let out your inner thoughts. She pauses a little. She seems a little shocked by the comment.

"Oh ok... It's clear that you thought you could get close to Jotaro by being nice to me and then once you realized I was dating him you went back to hating me because you're a jealous cunt." You continue to stare at her, keeping your tone quite calm. Her eyes widen and she turns a little red when people in the classroom begin to laugh at your comments towards her.

"He's my boyfriend, not yours. Oh, and did you know he actually hates you? Yeah, Jotaro Kujo hates you because you're the most un-unique, ignorant, sad, arrogant person in this entire school. So you can continue bitching at me all you want but at the end of the day, who is dating Jotaro?" You raise your eyebrows and quiet down, waiting for her to respond. Her mouth is agape, her face is red, even her friends looked stunned. You nod at their silence but smile at the giggling from the others.